Phoenix S - 4 Channel Sports Glider with 1600mm Wingspan and Streamline ABS Plastic Fuselage 742-7 PNP
VOLANTEX RC Phoenix S 2.4GHz 1.6m Brushless Sports Electric Glider - (742-7 PNP)
Remote Control Glider Plane with Durable Plastic Fuselage, 1.6m Wingspan for easy transport. For Advanced Pilots.
The Phoenix S is a quick and easy to assemble 4ch sport electric powered glider that's perfect for general and aerobatic flying. The EPO wings are fitted with carbon spars for strength and each of the large ailerons is reinforced with carbon to eliminate any chance of distortion or twisting. The wings are attached to the fuselage using the Volantex fast connect clip system, after flying, simply squeeze the clips to release the wings.
The lightweight, streamlined fuselage is blow-molded from a tough, rugged, and flexible plastic with plywood formers that will take a lot of punishment, it will bend and flex before breaking. The EPO horizontal stabilizer and elevator are also reinforced with carbon to improve the strength and stop flutter when flying at high speeds. No glue is required when assembling, the vertical and horizontal stabilizer are simply screwed to the rear of the fuselage.
This is the PNF version which is supplied with a pre-installed 2212-1400KV brushless motor, pre-installed 30A BEC brushless ESC, and 4 pre-installed 9g servos. Also supplied is a complete hardware pack which includes a 12x6 folding propeller, propeller adaptor with spinner, horns, push-rods, and screws. All the control surfaces are pre-hinged using strong plastic hinges to reinforce the foam hinge. The Phoenix S is a strong, rugged, electric-powered glider that is stable yet able to perform nice, smooth aerobatics and is perfect for general sports flying.
- PhoenixS gliders with 1.6m wings have good performance and provide a quick and easy way to experience the thrill of RC soaring or relax with a quick flight. The fuselage has the capacity for an FPV camera and related components.
- INNOVATIVE UNIBODY PLASTIC FUSELAGE: The unibody plastic airframe, strong structure and crack resistant, makes the plane good performance at altitude.
- SUPER EASY TO ASSEMBLY RC GLIDER PLANE: The wings are fitted with two spars to strengthen the wings and they are attached using fast connecting wing clips to join the wings into the fuselage.
- REMOTE CONTROL GLIDER AIRPLANE PNP VERSION: 1 x RC Glider plane with servo, brushless motor, brushless ESC; but no Radio transmitter, no Receiver, no Battery, no Charger included.
- Wingspan: 1600mm (63.0"), Length: 1160mm (45.7"), Flying weight: 798g; Servo: 4pcs*9g; Motor: BL 2212/1400KV; ESC: BL ESC 30A. Our recommendation: 6-CH Transmitter and receiver; 7.4V 1500mAh LiPo battery
• A perfect sport and aerobatic electric glider
• Tough, rugged, blow-molded fuselage
• Carbon reinforcement for strength
• Wings and tail are made from tough EPO
• Fast connect/disconnect clips for holding the wings to the fuselage
• Strong plastic hinges to reinforce the foam hinge
• Plug and fly, complete with pre-installed motor, ESC, and servos
Wing Span: 1600mm (63")
Length: 1160mm (45.7")
Flying Weight: 800g (no battery or receiver)
Volantex 742-7 Phoenix S (PNF) 4CH Sport Electric Glider
Horns, pushrods, screws
12x6 Folding propeller
1500mAh 2S 25C (or greater) LiPo Battery
4 Channel Transmitter and Receiver
Suitable LiPo battery charger
Box Dimentions: 97cm x 16cm x 16.5cm
Dead weight: 3kg
|Flying/Running Weight (lbs)
|EPO & Plastic
|BL ESC 30A
|9-gram Servo * 4pcs
|7.4V 1500mAh Li-po
|For Age Over
|Beginne to Expert
|Where To Play
|Less than 20min
|Is Assembly Required