Twister BO-105 Royal Navy Rescue RC Helicopter - Scale 250 Flybarless with 6 Axis Stabilisation and Altitude Hold
Twister BO-105 Scale 250 Flybarless Helicopter with 6 Axis Stabilisation and Altitude Hold - Grey/Red
Twister Bo-105 READY TO FLY FULL FUNCTION, SCALE, RADIO CONTROL MODEL HELICOPTER WITH SWITCHABLE CO-PILOT TECHNOLOGY
Sharing the same revolutionary flight stabilization system as Twister’s highly acclaimed Ninja 250 – not to mention its celebrated novice and advanced flight modes, auto take-off and land functionality, and altitude hold feature – the new Twister BO-105 is everything the Ninja was, and more!
Not only does the ‘105 make supreme use of a highly efficient duration-optimised four blade rotor head to deliver an outstanding 15-minute flight duration, it offers the valuable peace of mind that can only be experienced with damage-limiting auto shutdown programming. And as if that’s not enough to tempt you, all this ground-breaking technology is cloaked in a beautifully-detailed 1:48-scale MBB BO 105 body. To cut a long story short, it looks fantastic, it’s rock-solid and easy to fly and, to cap it all, it’s got Ninja durability at its core.
A ball raced main shaft and swashplate ensure the operational longevity of the composite 4-blade head. Convenient, fuss-free and safe, the Twister BO-105’s unique wireless LiPo simply clicks into place.
Co-Pilot technology Equipped with one-touch auto take-off, auto land, altitude hold, panic mode and 6-axis gyro stabilisation. Built to last Engineered to bend, not break, the B0-105’s extreme durability soaks up the rough, so you can relax and enjoy the smooth. Incredible duration 12 – 15 minute flights are easily achieved with the 2S 350mAh wireless LiPo.
- Aileronless design, the propeller is designed based on aerodynamic principles to provide strong power and self-stability of the fuselage
- Simple 4-channel design, ultra-stable flight with 6-axis gyroscope
- The height of the barometer is fixed, the optical flow is positioned for extremely stable flight
- Modular battery, intelligent power management system, power indicator, convenient and quick installation, effective protection of battery and longer service life
- Stunt actions such as ascending, descending, forward, backward, left flying, right flying, left rotation, right rotation, route flight
- 6G mode, using 6-axis gyroscope, stable flight, especially suitable for beginners to fly
- Low voltage alarm, stall protection, runaway protection, large and small rudder volume conversion, one-key take off, one-key landing and other functions
- Equipped with a dedicated USB charger for fast and stable charging
Included in the box
- 1 x BO-105 helicopter
- 1 x 2.4GHz four-channel transmitter
- 1 x 2S 7.4V 350mAh LiPo battery
- 1 x USB charger 2x Spare main rotor blades
- 1 x Spare tail rotor
- 1 x Tool set (screw driver & Allen key)
Techno Hobbies carry most spare parts for the BO-105 Helicopters.