Traxxas 88096-4 TRX-6 Mercedes G63 AMG 6x6 1/10 Scale RC Trail Truck
TRAXXAS TRX-6WD MERCEDES BENZ - All new 88096-4 TRX-6 Mercedes G63 AMG 6x6 1/10 Scale RC Trail Truck (Ultimate All-Terrain Vehicle)
This new Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6 RC Crawler represents a singular vision to create the boldest and toughest all-terrain vehicle ever. Traxxas captures the spirit and no-compromise approach of the Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6 with an officially licensed detailed scale replica built on the new TRX-6™ platform. Six drive wheels, three T-Lock™ remote-locking differentials, portal axles, high/low transmission, 6 aluminum long-travel shocks, and a stunningly accurate body with brilliant LED lighting make this the most advanced and capable RC crawler ever to hit the trail.
This is the ultimate RC Crawler, the Mercedes Benz of RC Crawlers!
Required items (not included)
- 4 AA Batteries
- 2 x 8.4v NiMH or 7.4v/11.1v LiPo Batteries
- Length: 25.61 inches (651 mm)
- Front Track: 9.78 inches (249 mm)
- Rear Track: 9.78 inches (249 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 3.14 inches (80 mm)
- Weight: 8.8 pounds (3.99 kg)
- Height: 10.78 inches (274 mm)
- Wheelbase (to intermediate axle): 12.76 inches (324 mm)
- Wheelbase (to rear axle): 17.87 inches (454 mm)
- Approach Angle: 60°
- Departure Angle: 55°
- Breakover Angle: 58.93°
- Front Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90 mm)
- Rear Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90 mm)
- Battery Tray: 158.75 L x 47 W x 23/26 mm H
- Front Wheels: 2.2 x 1.02 inches (56 x 26 mm)
- Rear Wheels: 2.2 x 1.02 inches (56 x 26 mm)
- Front Tires: 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48 mm)
- Rear Tires: 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48 mm)
- Hex Size: 12 mm
- Speed Control: XL-5 HV
- Motor (electric): Titan® 21T Reverse Rotation
- Transmission: 2-speed High/Low, Remote Shifting
- Gear Pitch: 32P
- Differential Type: 4 Gear, Remote Locking
- Chassis Structure / Material: Steel Ladder Frame with Nylon Composite Crossmembers
- Brake Type: Electronic “Hill Hold”
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 6WD
- Steering: Chassis Mounted Servo
- Servo: 2075X Metal Gear
- Transmitter: TQi™ 2.4GHz 4-Channel Transmitter
- Receiver: 6533
- Skill Level: 1
Ultimate Ground Clearance
Traxxas exclusive portal axles lift the truck at the wheels for huge ground clearance under the axles. In order to achieve the same clearance with straight axles (and not get stuck), your tires would have to be over an inch taller than the TRX-4's tires. Straddling boulders with ease, the TRX-4 chassis definitely takes the path less travelled and simply leaves all the others behind.
Rigid Steel Frame
Designed exclusively for the TRX-4 Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6, thick 1.5 mm steel frame rails are formed from one solid piece for maximum strength. Extra bracing and crossmembers provide exceptional torsional rigidity to resist chassis twist under load. Full inner fenders and accurately reproduced skidplates enhance the scale realism.
Remote Locking Differentials
This 6x6 rock crawler has the luxury of having the extra ground clearance axle portals provide. Go where others can't with the Traxxas TRX-6!
Why carry your crawler down to the trail when you can drive? The Traxxas TRX-6 features a high-speed gear to get to your next crawling challenge quickly. When you get there, flick the rocker switch on your remote controller to engage low range and conquer tough terrain with exception torque.
Traxxas ID Connectors
The best connectors in the industry! Secure, easy to use, high-current, also has a RFID chip that tells the charger what settings to charge it on. Now that's one smart connector.
EXCEPTIONAL BODY DETAIL
The TRX-6 Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6 faithfully reproduces one of the most exclusive and recognizable all-terrain vehicles ever created. Chrome accents, molded trim, and finely detailed lighting elements highlight the rich metallic paint. Traxxas’ uncompromising attention to detail elevates the TRX-6 to the ultimate expression of beauty and brawn.
FACTORY-EQUIPPED LED LIGHTING
SUPERIOR 6X6 DESIGN