Traxxas 1/8 Sledge 6S Electric Brushless 4WD RC Truck w/ ID & TSM Traxxas
Traxxas 1/8 Sledge 6S Electric Brushless 4WD RC Truck w/ ID & TSM - 95076 - Arriving Soon!
Redefining 1/8 Scale Off-Road
Superior Chassis Strength
Sledge is engineered to have the strongest chassis in the class. The triangulated chassis structure integrates a deep-formed aluminum plate with a multi-point composite truss system and the patent-pending full-length T-Bar™. Built on a solid foundation, Sledge is strongest where it matters most.
Engineered For 6s Power
Sledge is the only truck in this class with a properly sized, 6s-capable driveline. Bigger gears. More steel. Basically bombproof. Sledge smashes the status quo to be the new standard for extreme 6s durability.
New Clipless Body
Remove and replace the body in just seconds with exclusive patent-pending clipless body solutions engineered by Traxxas. Sledge’s clipless body goes on smoothly with a satisfying snap. The body is designed to come off when YOU release it.
VXL-6s Power System
The Velineon VXL-6s features new hardware and new tuning specifically for the 2000kV motor. Together they deliver substantially more power under the curve for increased mid-range punch and hard-charging acceleration you can see and feel.
Traxxas' 2.4ghz TQ transmitter has a range of over 300 meters and has no trouble with multiple cars driving around at once. Designed to be very comfortable, lightweight (only uses 4 AA batteries), and easy to use.
- VXL-6s Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Velineon® 2000kV Brushless Motor
- Up to 70+ mph with Two 3s LiPo Batteries
- TQi™ 2.4GHz High Output Radio System
- Heavy-duty steel driveshafts
- Large 8mm steel stub axles
- Steel dogbone center driveline
- Protective rubber boots on differential inputs
- Heavy-duty sealed 4-gear design
- Large scale steel ring and pinion gears
- Oversize 8mm output shafts
- Steel drive cups
- Easy-access bulkheads
- Clipless body mounting system
- Huge 6.7” Sledgehammer® all-terrain tires
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Hex hardware with Rust-Resistant Black Oxide Coating
Premium Sledgehammer® Tyres are standard equipment. No tire upgrade required. Durable foam inserts are designed to not bunch up or break down. Patent-pending Traxxas innovation improves the tire bonding process to reduce the chance of a blown-out bead while exploring the upper range of Sledge’s capability.
- Length: 604mm (23.77”)
- Width: 459mm (18.07”)
- Height: 214mm (8.42”)
- Weight: 5.77kg (12.72 lbs)
- Wheelbase: 384mm (15.11”)
- Ground Clearance: 50mm (1.96”)
- Drivetrain: 4WD
|Assembly Type:||Ready to Run|
|Max LiPo Power:||6S (22.2v)|
|Power Source:||Electric Brushless|
|On/Off Road:||Off Road|
|Max LiPo power:||6S (22.2v)|
|Battery connector:||Traxxas iD|
|Front shock oil:||60w|
|Rear shock oil:||50w|
|Front differential oil:||50,000w|
|Centre differential oil:||20,000,000w|
|Rear differential oil:||50,000w|
|Pinion gear:||13T 1Mod|
|Spur gear:||52T 1Mod|
|Wheel hex size:||17mm|
Sledge is equipped with a high-performance metal gear servo that packs massive torque inside a heat dissipating aluminum center case. Powerful and reliable steering authority is assured with no upgrade required.
Required items (not included)
- LiPo Batteries - Traxxas recommends dual 5000mAh 3-cell 11.1V Power Cell LiPo batteries for maximum performance. Dual 7600mAh 7.4V LiPo batteries or a single 6700mAh 14.8V LiPo battery will operate the vehicle with reduced performance or
- 2 x (7.4v or 11.1v) LiPo Batteries with Traxxas connectors
LiPo Balance Charger with iD™ - Traxxas EZ-Peak® Live 4s-capable charger is recommended for easy and fast charging performance (model #2971).
- 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries for the Radio