Traxxas 1/10 TRX-4 Ford Ranger High Trail Edition Electric Off Road Rock Crawler - Arriving Soon
Traxxas 1/10 TRX-4 Ford Ranger High Trail Edition Electric Off Road Rock Crawler - 92046-4 (Price TBA)
BIG, LIFTED PERFORMANCE
The Traxxas lineup of exciting and capable High Trail TRX-4® models is expanding with the all-new 1979 Ford® F-150® truck. Sporting top-of-the-line Ranger XLT trim, the Ford F-150 High Trail is equipped with a factory-installed Long Arm Lift Kit and stands over an inch taller than our standard height TRX-4. The exceptional all-terrain capability, smooth running drivetrain, and Traxxas Tough® durability drivers expect from TRX-4 are all there. Black roll bar, chrome light housings, longer wheelbase, and slotted aluminum-finish mags complete the authentic, period correct look.
HIGH TRAIL EDITION
Large 2.2" slotted mag wheels and Canyon Trail tires tame even the most technical trails to extend your scale adventures farther than ever before. The factory-installed Long Arm Lift Kit raises F-150 High Trail™ Edition over an inch taller for superior ground clearance.
EXTENDED 336MM WHEELBASE
F-150’s extended steel ladder frame lengthens the wheelbase to 336mm to capture the pickup’s real-world proportions perfectly. A longer wheelbase also translates into greater climbing stability and a smoother, more stable ride over rough terrain.
CLIPLESS BODY MOUNTING
The clipless body’s hidden latching system gives F-150 High Trail Edition clean, flowing lines for new level of scale realism and convenience. On the trail, F-150’s clipless body holds tight when you need it, but releases in just seconds to access the chassis.
- Officially Licensed 1979 Ford F-150® Ranger XLT Body
- Scale details: grille, chrome bumpers, side trim & mirrors, door handles, and wipers
- LED-ready headlights, tail lights, and roll bar
- Authentic decal sheet
- Full Nylon composite wheel wells and floor pans
- Clipless Body mounting
- Clipless design for smooth body appearance
- Rugged internal body cage for added rigidity
- Body details mount directly to internal frame
- Trail-tuned XL-5 HV Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Fully waterproof design
- Five drive profiles
- Sport Mode — forward / brake / reverse
- Race Mode — forward / brake / no reverse
- Training Mode™ — 50% forward / 100% brake / 50% reverse (patented)
- Trail Mode — forward / brake / reverse / with trail-tuned drag brake in neutral
- Crawl Mode — forward / instant reverse - no neutral with 100% hill holding brake
- Traxxas EZ-Set® one-button setup
- Large, efficient heat sink
- Wide voltage latitude 6–7 cell NiMH (7.2–8.4V) and 2–3s LiPo (7.4–11.1V)
- Two stage low voltage protection (LVD)
- Powerful Titan® 21T reverse rotation motor with internal cooling fan
- Precision, preset gear mesh adjustments
- Motor retention separate from gear mesh
- Factory-Installed Long Arm Lift Kit
- Increases ground clearance over 1”
- Maintains precise steering geometry
- Accommodates oversize 2.2” wheels and tires
- Extended Wheelbase
- Long 336 mm wheelbase for improved stability
- Full-length 1.5 mm steel frame rails
- Bumpers adjust fore and aft
- Rugged rock rails adjust for width
- Wire routing clips integrated into frame rails
- Portal Axles
- Increase ground clearance
- Eliminate torque twist
- Steel gears
- Improve axle geometry and reduce strain on driveshafts
- Full-time shaft driven 4-wheel drive
- Tough 6 mm stub axles
- Steel front CV driveshafts
- Hardened steel rear axle shafts
- Remote locking steel gear differentials with cable-actuation
- Steel gear transfer case
- nnovative Battery Compartment
- Hinged battery strap allows quick and easy battery access
- No pins to lose
- Accommodates different height batteries
- Accepts full-size long battery packs
- Integrated compartment accepts smaller 1/16 scale batteries (with optional strap)
- Secondary front battery tray accepts smaller 1/16 scale batteries (with optional strap)
- Two speed high/low range with remote shifting
- Dual horizontal shafts
- Twin friction plate slipper clutch
- Easily removed for servicing
- Chassis mounted 2075X metal gear digital servo
- Superior 45° steering angle
- Direct steering (no servo saver)
- Steel servo horn
- Steering geometry corrected for bump steer
- Front — 3 link with panhard
- Rear — Triangulated 4 link
- Heavy-duty rod ends with steel hollow balls
- 5 mm diameter steel link rods with 4 mm threaded ends
- Extended Aluminum GTS Shocks
- Oil-filled coilover GTS shocks exclusive to TRX-4 chassis
- Extra-long aluminum bodies for greater articulation
- Threaded bodies with collars easily adjust ride height
- Silky smooth damping for the toughest trails
- O-ring cap seal and dual X-ring shaft seals
- Oversize Wheels and Tires
- 2.2” slotted mag wheels wheels with hub inserts
- Pre-mounted 2.2” Canyon Trail tires with trail-tuned foam inserts
- Trail tuned S1 rubber compound
- 12 mm steel hex
- TQi™ 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter
- Traxxas Link enabled
- Telemetry ready #6533 5-channel micro receiver with failsafe
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link enabled models
- Exclusive Cruise Control feature for extended trail driving
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle endpoints
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Patented O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Hex hardware with rust-resistant black oxide coating
- nnovative Battery Compartment
Molded Scale Details
F-150® High Trail Edition features a beautifully-crafted scale body with precision-molded details for a whole new level of realism. The authentic roll bar, slotted mag wheels, side mirrors, and windshield wipers provide the perfect scale touches.
Factory-Installed Long Arm Lift Kit
The Traxxas Long Arm Lift Kit includes extended GTS aluminum shocks, longer links and rod ends, extended driveshafts and T-Lock cables, and a new servo mount. The lift kit works as one coherent system not only to raise the truck, but also to maintain TRX-4’s carefully tuned suspension geometry.
F-150’s heavy-duty clipless body mounts integrate into its rugged inner fenders to form a vice-like grip. When it’s time to release the body, simply reach under the fender and pull the tabs. It’s that easy.
Heavy-Duty Frame Rails
A thick 1.5 mm steel ladder frame with molded cross members provides exceptional torsional rigidity to resist even the worst chassis twisting articulation. This extremely rigid backbone lets the suspension do the work it was designed to do. You’ll feel the difference on trails where the elimination of chassis flex allows for precise wheel placement when navigating technical terrain.
Chrome-Finish Differential Covers
Classic style meets modern technology underneath F-150 High Trail Edition with realistic mirror chrome differential covers. These polished details take the scale look of the front and rear portal axles to the next level.
Raised Center Driveshafts and Suspension Links
TRX-4’s radical portal axle design raises the driveshafts higher to improve axle geometry and reduce driveshaft angles. Higher driveshafts and suspension links pass over obstacles to avoid high-centering your truck and reduce overall grinding wear.
Why carry your crawler down the trail when you can drive? TRX-4 features a high speed gear to get you to your next crawling challenge quickly. When you get there, flip the rocker switch on your transmitter to engage low range and conquer tough terrain with exceptional torque.
Molded Inner Fenders and Floor Pans
Tough inner fenders mount directly to the frame and shock towers to provide substantial look and feel to F-150 High Trail Edition. Molded floor pans integrate into the fenders to keep rocks, mud, and twigs out of the chassis.
Titan 21T 550 Motor
Torque rules the trail! TRX-4’s massive Titan 21T motor pumps out huge torque to get you up and over anything that gets in the way. An integrated cooling fan keeps temperatures down for extended run times.
2.2” Canyon Trail Tyres
F-150 High Trail Edition rides on oversize Canyon Trail tyres for additional ground clearance and rock-crawling performance. The ultra-soft S1-compound rubber and aggressive lug pattern delivers unmatched grip and rugged climbing action.
Extended-Length 110mm GTS Shocks
The High Trail Edition’s extra-long 110 mm GTS coil-over shocks are oil-filled to smooth out even the roughest trails. These silver-anodized aluminum shocks deliver silky-smooth damping and feature threaded bodies for easy ride height adjustment. The convincing scale realism looks great and they perform even better with an O-ring cap seal and dual X-ring shaft seals.
Torque Twist Eliminated
On conventional rigs with the limited gear reduction in the differentials, motor torque is applied to the frame to the point of twisting you right off the rocks. TRX-4’s portal axle design reduces the gear ratio at the wheels, virtually eliminating torque twist through the chassis.
T-Lock™ Remote Locking Differentials
Traxxas gives you complete control over the front and rear differentials to suit your driving needs. Leave the differentials unlocked for relaxed driving on the trail. When the trail gets technical, lock the front and rear differentials, or just the front differential, for superior pull and grip over extreme terrain. Sleeved micro cables control the differential action for scale appearance, without limiting the huge suspension articulation.
Waterproof Metal Gear Servo
A full-metal gear digital servo gives you the durability and steering authority you need to confidently and reliably power through tough challenges.
|Ready to Run
|Max LiPo Power:
|Max LiPo power:
|Wheel hex size:
- Profile selection:
- Sport Mode: 100% FWD, 100% brakes, 100% REV
- Race Mode: 100% FWD, 100% brakes, no REV
- Training Mode:* 50% FWD, 100% brakes, 50% REV
- Trail Mode: 100% FWD, 100% Brake, 100% REV, Trail-Tuned Brake on Neutral
- Crawl Mode: 100% FWD, 100% Instant REV, 100% Brake on Neutral
|TRX-4, Ready-To-Explore model
|XL-5 HV waterproof electronic speed control
|Titan® 21T reverse rotation motor
|TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system with cruise control
|High quality maintenance tools
Required items (not included)
Batteries - TRX-4 accepts a wide variety of NiMH (4–7 cell) and LiPo 7.4v or 11.1v (2s–3s) batteries.
- Charger - Traxxas EZ-Peak Live Charger is recommended for easy and fast charging performance if using Traxxas batteries.
- 4 Aa Alkaline batteries for the Transmitter