Ford Hoonitruck 1/10 4WD Team Associated Apex2 Electric RTR Drift Truck
Team Associated 1/10 Apex 2 Hoonitruck 4WD Electric RTR Drift Truck - ASS30123
Team Associated is excited to partner with Hoonigan to bring you their world-famous Hoonitruck in radio-control form. Built on an all new Apex2 chassis, the Team Associated Hoonigan licensed by Ford.
Hoonitruck is a tyre-slaying beast!
Team Associated is excited to partner with Hoonigan to bring you their world-famous Hoonitruck in radio-control form. Built on an all new Apex2 chassis, the Team Associated Hoonigan Hoonitruck is a tyre-slaying beast!
The Apex2 chassis has been updated from the previous version with the latest features in on road racing. A front and rear independent suspension with threaded oil-filled shocks and active rear toe give the Apex2 the ultimate in handling on uneven tarmac. This makes it a perfect platform for the Hoonitruck and tyre-shredding action!
A person who operates a motor vehicle in an aggressive and unorthodox manner, consisting of, but not limited to, drifting, burnouts, doughnuts, as well as acts of automotive aeronautics. One who hoons.
- Apex2 with licensed Hoonitruck body
- Injection molded brake calipers and rotors
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- Reedy brushed speed control and 3-pole brushed motor
- Steel 25T servo horn
- Water-resistant, enclosed receiver box
- Steel dog bones and drive axles
- Sealed front and rear gear differentials
- Adjustable hook and loop battery straps
- Full metal ball bearings
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable shock mounting locations
- Bleeder screws included on shock caps
- Bolt-on steering plates
- Molded one-piece tie rods and steering links
- G10 shock towers and G10 main chassis
- Adjustable body post height locations
- "Shorty" battery box
- POM-filled injection molded pivot balls
- The #30123C LiPo Combo includes a Charger and LiPo Battery with T-plug
- Power Source: Electric
- Terrain: On-Road
- Body Style: Truck
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
- Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run
- Length: 458mm (18.03in)
- Width: 200mm (7.87in)
- Wheelbase: 259mm (10.2in)
- Drive: 4WD
- Four (4) AA batteries (#302 Reedy AA Alkaline) used in the transmitter
- LiPo Shorty battery with High Current T-Plug (7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug)
- Compatible LiPo Balance Charger