Tamiya 1/10 TT-02 Subaru WRX STI NBR Challenge Electric On Road RC Car Kit w/o ESC - 58645A
Tamiya 1/10 TT-02 Subaru WRX STI NBR Challenge Electric On Road RC Car Kit w/o ESC
Subaru WRX STI Nürburgring Challenge
Designed for a 24-hour endurance race on the gruelling Nürburgring, the WRX STI NBR Challenge car took Subaru's high-performance WRX STI sport sedan as a base. It certainly did the business, winning its class in the 2016 running of the race, and this R/C model assembly kit recreates that car. Its complex lines are gracefully depicted by a polycarbonate body, capturing features such as the bonnet air intake and vents, plus the sharp front fenders and diffuser-shaped rear end. Side mirrors and rear wing are depicted using separate parts, while stickers are included to recreate the multitude of sponsor logos.
TT-02 Chassis: Adaptable, Balanced Shaft-Drive 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports. Gun metal color mesh wheels are paired with slick tires for a racy finish.
The Gearbox cover can be removed by simply loosening screws on the frame.
Resin ball links in the steering linkage joints make for smooth, comfortable motion.
The Wheel hubs are designed to look like brake discs.
A case is included to keep the all-important receiver protected from dust and dirt.
The Motor cover includes a removable cooling duct (not attached in above image).
- The aerodynamically-optimised form of the race version of the WRX STI is accurately rendered in lightweight and durable polycarbonate
- Separately moulded parts are included in the kit to recreate side mirrors and rear wing
- The beginner-friendly yet highly adaptable TT-02 is a versatile and easy-to-maintain chassis
- Gun metal colour mesh type wheels are paired with slick tyres
- Stickers are included to recreate the markings of the car, as are masking stickers for use when painting
- Super Tough Bathtub Type Chassis
- Balanced Longitudinal Chassis Layout
- Adjustable Wheelbase
- Shaft-Driven 4WD System
- Front/Rear 4 Bevel Resin Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod System for Superior Handling
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- Front/Rear Friction Shocks
- Length: 497mm (19.5")
- Width: 189mm (7.44")
- Height: 135mm (9.25")
- Wheelbase: 257mm (10.1")
- Body Shell: Clear Polycarbonate
- Chassis Type: TT-02
- Construction Type: Assembly Kit
- Motor: Type 540 Brushed
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Not Included
- Motor Mount: Longitudinal
- Wheel Drive: 4WD
- Gear Ratio: Adjustable
- Friction Shocks: Front & Rear
- 4-Wheel Independent Double-Wishbone Suspension
- Terrain Use: On-Road
|Power Source:||Electric Brushed|
|On/Off Road:||On Road|