Tamiya 1/10 2003 Ford Focus RS Custom 4WD Electric RC Car TT-02 Kit
All New Tamiya 1/10 TT-02 2003 Ford Focus RS Custom 4WD Electric RC Car Kit
This R/C model assembly kit recreates the rally oriented 2003 Ford Focus RS Custom on the easy to assemble and drive TT-02 chassis.
In 2003, the Ford Motor Co. Team chief engineer Christian Loriaux made various changes to the Focus such as seat position, roll cage and suspension, and improved aerodynamics with the updated bumper shape, hood intake position and large rear wing and more. The 2-liter inline-4 turbo engine was capable of 300PS and 550Nm. This rally car secured second place in the Manufacturer ranking four times during its 7-year race campaign and showed off its strength. This kit recreates a custom street version without sponsor logos.
TT-02: Adaptable, balanced shaft driven 4WD.
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios.
TT-02 Chassis Balanced and adaptable shaft drive 4WD
The TT-02 chassis is a shaft-driven 4WD platform that offers great stability with its longitudinal layout of the battery and motor. It is also easy to assemble and maintain, thanks to its symmetrical suspension arms and uprights, and simple gearboxes. You can customise the chassis to suit your preferences, as it has 2 options for wheelbase, ground clearance and tread, as well as 10 possible gear ratios. The chassis also looks cool, with wheel hubs that look like brake discs and sleek front bumper supports.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 427mm, width: 185mm, height: 145mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- Lightweight, durable 1.0mm-thick polycarbonate body.
- Separate plastic parts realistically depict side mirrors and rear wing element.
- Efficient shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis features superior adaptability and stability.
- White 16-spoke wheels are paired with tread pattern racing radial tires.
- Comes with window masking stickers for use in the painting process.
- Easy-to-remove gearbox cover, Simply loosen the screws on the frame to access the gearbox.
- Smooth and stable differential gears
- The 4-bevel gears are moulded for optimal performance and cornering.
- Realistic and stylish wheel hubs
- The hubs are designed to resemble brake discs for a cool look.
- Controllable and adjustable suspension
- The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses friction dampers for a smooth ride.
- Dust-proof and dirt-proof receiver case
- The receiver is protected by a case that keeps it clean and safe.
- Flexible and comfortable steering linkage.
- The resin ball links allow for smooth motion and easy adjustment.
|Max LiPo Power:
|Max LiPo power:
|Wheel hex size:
Box size: 49 x 23.5 x 15.5cm
- 540 Torque Tuned Motor.
- 2-channel Radio
- ESC Electronic Speed Control
- Steering Servo
- 7.2-7.4 volt Battery
- Compatible Charger
- Paint for Body