Tamiya 1/10 CC-02 Toyota Land Cruiser 40 4WD Electric RC Rock Crawler Kit - Yellow 47490
Tamiya 1/10 The Legendary Toyota Land Cruiser 40 - 4WD CC-02M RC Crawler Kit with Yellow Painted Body - 47490
The Toyota Land Cruiser 40 has been a staple subject for Tamiya since 2008. It first appeared on the CR-01 crawler chassis then later the simpler CC-01 cross country chassis. Now, the classic Land Cruiser makes its way on to Tamiya’s newest cross-country platform, CC-02 with a few detail tweaks for the scale enthusiast!
CC-02 Chassis - Off Road, Evolved
Designed for a wide range of off-road scenes including rocky terrain, the CC-02 chassis' ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability. A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and rear. Four-link rigid suspension is employed front and rear, with CVA oil dampers for all-encompassing control, even on tricky rock sections. This model comes with 12-spoke wheels and semi-pneumatic rubber tyres.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 390mm, width: 198mm, height: 237mm. Wheelbase: 252mm (M-size wheelbase).
- The CC-02 chassis is designed for a wide range of off-road driving expeditions and has a ladder frame which was inspired by full-size vehicles.
- NEW: A roof rack with light pods is realistically depicted with separately molded parts.
- NEW: Silver colour 12-spoke wheels are paired with block pattern tires. (Wide wheels are included to recreate the customized look of this version.)
- NEW: New stickers feature integrated tinted window and window frame sections to allow ease of applying stickers and eliminate the need for painting the window tint.
- Includes Motor
- Pre-painted Shell provides a high quality factory finish
- The CC-02 chassis is perfect for off-road driving
- The chassis has a ladder frame inspired by full-size vehicles
- It features a roof rack with light pods, made with separately moulded parts
Ladder Frame for Excellent Rigidity
The 1/10 scale vehicle's ladder frame is modelled on those used by full-size cars and provides excellent rigidity.
Four Link Arms for Superlative Cushioning
Four-link arms connect the front and rear axle housings, which combine with oil shocks for outstanding cushioning.
Wide Range of Gear Ratios Available
Twenty gear ratios between 11.09 and 29.28:1 are possible by changing the gear layout and using separately-sold pinions of nine other sizes.
Exemplary Durability with Metal Chassis Frame
Metal chassis frame sections provide excellent durability, and CVA oil shocks ensure maximum off-road performance.
3-Bevel Differentials for Locked Running on Low-Grip Surfaces
The axle housings are made of reinforced plastic and house 3-bevel differentials. They can be locked when running on lower-grip surfaces.
- Length: 390mm (15.35")
- Width: 198mm (7.79")
- Height: 237mm (9.33")
- Wheelbase: 252mm (9.92")
- Chassis: CC-02
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Gear Ratio: Adjustable
- Suspension: Rigid 4-Link, Oil-Filled Shocks
Required items not included (See our website under Parts, Batteries and Transmitters)
- Requires 2-Channel Radio and Receiver
- Standard 1/10 scale Steering Servo
- 7.2 NiMh -7.4V LiPo Battery
- Compatible charger