Tamiya 1/10 BBX Electric 2WD Off Road RC Buggy Kit $479
Tamiya 1/10 BBX Electric Off Road RC 2WD Dune Buggy with Monocoque-Chassis and roll-cage - Buggy Kit - 58719
Tamiya’s designers have taken inspiration from its back catalog of iconic 2WD off-road buggies to bring fans of radio control the ALL-NEW BBX! This 1/10 R/C 2WD off-road buggy model features a combination of classic design and modern performance. Its brand-new chassis, reminiscent of 1980’s sand rail dune buggies, is a hybrid monocoque-roll cage and employs rear trailing arm suspension inspired by full-size UTV’s. The new body is designed by famed Japanese artist Atsushi Arino and utilizes a classic 1980’s inspired livery with retro wheels and tires to match!
Old-school looks meet modern engineering and design in Tamiya's new off-road 2wd chassis, the BBX BB-01.
Featuring 4 wheel independent suspension, aluminium body oil filled shocks, and completely sealed gearbox with adjustable ball differential.
This is the first ever Tamiya RC model to be depicted on the box art with a Brushless Motor - history is being made!
- All new design!
- Combination of classic design and modern performance
- Brand-new chassis, styled like 1980’s sand rail dune buggies
- Hybrid monocoque-roll cage with rear trailing arm suspension
- Body designed by famous Japanese artist Atsushi Arino
- Classic 1980’s inspired livery
- Retro styled wheels and tires
- Three piece, 0.7mm polycarbonate body
- New front double wishbone suspension
- 2WD chassis with rear motor position
- CVA oil aluminum aeration dampers
- TA06 rear oil-filled gear differential
- Full bearing set
- Universal drive shafts
- Rear roll cage can be removed via screws
- New metal-plated bead lock type wheels
- New large-diameter tyres
- Rough Ride Grooved front tyres with great grip
- Rough Ride Block spike tyres rear with great grip
- Includes driver figure and light cases
|Ready to Run
|Max LiPo Power:
|Max LiPo power:
Box size: 52 x 37 x 12.5cm Weight: 2.5Kg