Sky RC T200 AC/DC 12A Dual Output Multi Chemistry Balance Charger
SK-100155 | SkyRC T200 Dual Port AC/DC Smart Charger
T200 comes ready to charge in the most compact design yet while taking up minimal space in the pit area. Only taking up about as much bench space as a pair of battery packs, the charger delivers dedicated 100W integrated power per each of the two complete charging circuits. Inside the case, there’s enough transformer power to fill two batteries simultaneously at up to 12 amps each, that you can pump life into everything from a receiver pack to a 6S LiPo or 15S NiMH or NiCD. All the programmability you expect of a modern higher-level charger is built in!
With each charging channel programmed and operating independently, T200 allows you to charge two batteries simultaneously, and it will intelligently and automatically charge the packs at once to their maximum capacity. To top of it, the cells being charged do not even necessarily have the same configuration or be of the same chemical type.
Multi-purpose for Most Chemistries With Generic XT60
The juice box comes with the charging algorithm for the most common battery chemistries: LiPo, Li-Ion, LiHV, LiFe, NiMH, NiCD, and Pb (lead acid). With the almost de facto standard of XT60* interface, plugging prevents reverse polarity and ensures super-solid connection.
AGM(Absorbent Glass Mat) battery is maintenance free, provides good electrical reliability and is lighter than the flooded lead acid type. However, AGM batteries are far more different than lead-acid batteries. Although both of them have the same essential components, they have different chemical structures that make them a lot different from each other. Never take the risk of charging AGM batteries with a regular charger in the normal Pb mode.
With the T200, you don't need to own a separate battery charger for AGM batteries. Have peace-of-mind with AGM batteries with this versatile multi-purpose charger.
T200 has the built-in COLD mode, which is an optimized charging mode for when power is needed during cold weather.
- Optimized Operating Software: SkyRC T200 features the so-called AUTO function that sets the feeding current during the process of charging or discharging. Especially for lithium batteries, it can prevent the overcharging which may lead to an explosion due to the user's fault. It can disconnect the circuit automatically and alarm once detecting any malfunction. All the programs of this product were controlled through two-way linkage and communication, to achieve the maximum safety and minimize the trouble. All the settings can be configured by users!
- Intuitive Operation: The five-button panel and the brightly backlit LCD screen making the charging a breeze even for beginners. The charging programs with the same logic as many other chargers by SkyRC, so it will be familiar to many users. But even if T200 is your first programmable charger, you’ll find it easy to learn. Users just scroll through parameters, use up/down keys to adjust values, then click a key to enter. After one run through the manual, you’ll have it down.
- Terminal Voltage Control(TVC): The charger allows users to change the end voltage. (for the expert user only)
- Portable With a Handle: Compact design with the handle ensures the charger is convenient to travel with.
- DC Input Voltage: 11-18V
- AC Input Voltage : 100-240V
- Charge Wattage: 100W X 2
- Discharge Wattage: 10W
- Display Type: LCD
- Display Backlight: Blue
- NiMH/NiCd: Delta peak detection
- LiPo: 4.18-4.25V/cell
- LiFe: 3.58-3.7V/cell
- Pb: 1.8-2.0V/cell LiIon: 4.08-4.2V/cell
- LiHV: 4.25-4.35V/cell
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
- LiFe:2.6-2.9V/cell LiIon: 2.9-3.2V/cell
- LiHV: 3.1-3.4V/cell
- Battery Cutoff Temperature: 20ºC/68ºF-80ºC/176ºF(adjustable)
- Reading Voltage Range: 0.1-26.1V/cell
- Charge Current: 0.1A-12.0A
- Discharge Current: 0.1A-2.0A
- Balance Cells: 2-6 cells
- Balance Current: 500mA/cell
- Safety Timer: 1-120minutes off
- Charge Method: CC/CV for lithium types and lead(Pb) batteries Delta-peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd.
- Memory: 10 different charge/discharge profiles
* Powered by the original high-temp Nylon XT60, manufactured by AMASS, which can handle over 60A current for extended periods without exceeding 80℃ thanks to their gold-plated spring pins’ better contact surface area. Versatile With the Addition of AGM and Cold Modes
|Output Connector Type:||XT60|