Element RC 1/10 Enduro 4x4 Trail Runner Off-Road SUV
Enduro Element RC 1/10 Trail Runner Off-Road 4WD SUV
This Enduro Element RC Trail-Runner proudly built by Team Associated RC designers comes equipped with a high-strength Poly-carbonate body that has been pre-painted to look fresh from the dealer showroom. The Trail-runner body was designed for looks, function and customization, featuring a two-piece design with removable front lower valance, injection-moulded fender flares, B-pillar appliques, door handles, windshield wipers, mirrors, and front grill installed right out of the box.
The looks don't stop there. Also included are injection-moulded roof rack, three-piece front bumper with D-rings, snorkel, and accessory decal sheet. Now you can make your RTR your own without buying additional accessories. So, whether the look you want is off the dealer lot, a weekend warrior or a full-blown off-road trail rig, the choice is yours; your journey begins with this Trail Runner from Techno Hobbies!
Trail Runner comes in two colours Fire Red and White.
Independent Front Suspension (IFS)
With durability, performance, agility and scale looks in mind, the engineers at Area 51 Design Works came up with the Independent Front Suspension conversion kit. Now you can get that same kit in an RTR crawler vehicle. Pre-assembled with the same quality and features, this trail truck comes equipped with IFS and is scale ready to tackle rough off-road terrain right out of the box.
Modern Realistic Scale
No trail truck would be complete without a detailed and realistic looking body. The Trail-runner 4x4 is just that, with inspired styling from today's off-road vehicles.
- Trail Runner body thermoformed in high-strength polycarbonate
- Two-piece design with removable front lower valance
- Clear windows with tinted decals
- Moulded grill, fender flares, exhaust, and door handles
- Moulded side mirrors
- Three-piece front injection-moulded bumper with D-rings
- Removable injection-moulded fairlead
- Optional moulded roof rack, snorkel, and accessory decal sheet included
- Realistic styling
- Three possible ways to customize and make it your own
Threaded aluminium and fluid-filled, these shocks keep the vehicle stable on the trail and retain oil even in the roughest terrain.
The XP130, 2.4GHz, 3-channel radio and receiver together with a Reedy Power 1320MG (metal gear) water-resistant servo pushing out 173oz-in (12.5kg-cm) of torque at 6V is the perfect setup for keeping the Enduro under control on the trail.
The new Reedy Power 5-slot 16-turn brushed crawler motor provides ample torque with smooth power delivery. This allows for slow, precise acceleration while maintaining consistent power over rough terrain and obstacles.
The water-resistant SC400X brushed ESC is specifically programmed for crawling with proportional forward/reverse, dual auxiliary power output leads, LiPo low-voltage cut-off protections, and a T-plug connector
Gripping the trail is a set of officially licensed General Grabber™ A/T X tyres moulded in a high-performance, soft compound rubber. The General Grabber™ A/T X tyres are mounted on three-piece 1.55" Beadlock wheels. No more worrying if your RTR tyres will come unglued.
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminium Motor Plate
- Optimised ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock mount positions
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminium driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Metal idler gears
- Heavy-duty 5mm diameter steel
- Metal ball bearings included
- Power Source: Electric
- Terrain: Off-Road
- Body Style: Truck
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
- Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run
- Length: varies
- Width: varies
- Wheelbase: 313mm (12.32in)
- Weight: varies
- Drive: 4WD
- 7.4V LiPo Shorty Battery
- Compatible Charger
- 4 x AA Batteries for the Radio
|Ready to Run
|Max LiPo Power:
|Front shock oil:
|Rear shock oil:
|Wheel hex size: