Kyosho Mini-Z Mercedes AMG GT3 Presentation Car RWD Electric On Road RC Car
Kyosho Mini-Z Mercedes AMG GT3 RWD On Road RC Presentation Car
RWD chassis with new transmitter combination launches a new series to follow the MR-03
With just 8 x AAA-size batteries, the MINI-Z Racer allows anyone to enjoy the beautiful style and advanced performance of R/C cars. First launched in 2013, Kyosho has renewed the MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 concept to be even more user-friendly and appealing to more drivers with the MINI-Z RWD series! Widely popular body styles in highly detailed body sets create the incredibly realistic model line-up. Including the latest Syncro KT-531P transmitter with steering trim, throttle trim, dual rate, LED control function, the sponge grip of the steering wheel provides comfortable fit for precision control feel. The set also includes a car body finished to display-model standard that matches stunning style with the performance, reliability and durability of the MR-03 chassis. The new control program on the newly designed circuit board realises linear handling characteristics and can be further enhanced for even easier control by installing the optional gyro unit (MZW446). This series represents the perfect package for a deep dive into the amazing world of R/C cars!
The Mercedes unveiled the FIA-GT3 compliant version of the AMG GT-3 at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2015. The AMG's iconic Panamericana grille combined with aggressive styling, accentuated by the grey & yellow stripes livery to create a unique presence, and achieved sparking success in the GT3 category around the world.
Included is the stylish Syncro KT-531O transmitter. Featuring steering / throttle trim, with dual rate steering angle adjustment & controls for the LED lighting. The transmitter also has a Training Mode feature, which limits the speed of the car while learning how to control the car. Training mode is enabled by default, but can easily be disabled.
Existing parts and the optional MZW446 Gyro Unit Set can be installed to enhance the already proven drivability of the MR-03 chassis.
The tread can be set to narrow or wide by adjusting the tie rods on the front plates. The wheelbase can also be adjusted for compatibility with other body styles. *Changing requires parts to be purchased separately
The MR-03 chassis is compatible with a huge line-up of optional parts, allowing you to improve your vehicle according to your skill level.
- Includes the newly developed Syncro KT-531P transmitter with multiple setting options
- A New circuit board & control system gives greater steering responsiveness
- Highly detailed display-standard painted body shell
- Full ball bearings as standard
- Compatible with all Mini-Z Racer body styles *Motor case/diff gear assembly to suit body purchased separately
- Front suspension system incorporates VCS to optimise camber angle with suspension stroke
- Compatible with the optional MZW446 Gyro Unit Set, with the effect being adjustable on the chassis *Syncro KT-432PT (sold separately) supports adjusting Gyro settings via the transmitter
- Equipped with optional LED Light Unit (MZW429R)
- Length: 177mm (6.96")
- Width: 78mm (3.07")
- Height: 47.5mm (1.87")
- Wheelbase: 98mm (3.85") LL
- Chassis: RWD (MR-03)
- Motor Mount: MM
- Front Wheel Offset: Narrow +3.0mm (0.118")
- Rear Wheel Offset: Wide +3.0mm (0.118")
- R/C System: Syncro KT-531P
|Ready to Run
|Factory Assembled MR-03 Chassis
|Pre-painted Body Shell w/ Decals Applied
|2.4GHz Perfex KT-531P 2.4GHz Transmitter & Pairing Stick
|Front Tread Adjustment Parts
|Front Suspension Adjustment Spacers
|Pinion gears 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T & Pinion Gear Tool
|Wheels & Wheel Wrench
Required items (not included)
- Syncro KT-531P transmitter uses FHSS 2.4GHz and is not compatible with existing ASF/MHS/FHS 2.4GHz systems.