Kyosho 1/10 Fazer Mk2 1970 Dodge Charger Hemi 4WD Electric RTR RC Car - Sublime Green
Kyosho 1/10 Fazer Mk2 1970 Dodge Charger
Reproduce the American muscle car that everyone admires with an Ultra-scale body! Enjoy the power of the 1970 Dodge Charger
Combined with a body that faithfully reproduces the form of the actual car, the PHASER series proposes "purely enjoying the driving of an R/C car, regardless of whether it is fast or slow." The chassis of the same series, which can be said to be the most standard electric touring car in Kyosho's lineup, underwent a full model change, further improving its driving performance. The lightweight chassis has a simple design that is easy to maintain by reducing the number of parts. Ensures rigidity. In addition, by making the chassis design as symmetrical as possible, the synergistic effect of a suspension with excellent front-to-rear balance and a power source that matches the size of the vehicle has achieved straightforward handling without any peculiarities. On top of that, front and rear gear differentials, oil dampers, and full ball bearings are adopted. Ensures high durability and impact resistance to firmly support the driver. In addition to the standard 0mm offset brake disc type wheel hub, a (+5mm) offset wheel hub is included to support both 190mm and 200mm width bodies, and the wheelbase can be changed as an optional part (sold separately). 274mm long main chassis and long center shaft are available. By rearranging these parts, it is possible to install a 1/10 scale body other than the attached body. What's more, it's a factory-completed readyset that includes everything, so you can enjoy driving immediately by purchasing the driving battery, driving battery charger, and transmitter battery separately.
As a representative muscle car that symbolizes the good old days of America, the Dodge Charger boasts a popular popularity in TV and movies. A semi-fastback 2-door hardtop body with concealed headlights and coke bottle lines that create a unique atmosphere that can be said to be its identity is expressed on a 1/10 scale.
Vintage touring car (VTC) tyres and Rostile type wheels that match vintage cars.
A simple, functional chassis with a low center of gravity. The main chassis has an integrated gearbox that optimizes torsional rigidity, and lightweight shock-resistant nylon is used to reduce weight. An upper deckless design has been achieved with a simple yet strong design. Equipped with a speed controller "KA060-91W" boasting a large capacity of 60A and a powerful "G14L" motor as standard equipment. The battery supports Ni-MH and Li-Po.
In addition to reducing the number and type of parts and screws used, we also standardize screws of the same size for parts that are likely to be removed frequently. A flat head screw that can be removed with a 2.0mm hex wrench is used to pursue ease of disassembly and assembly.
A front suspension that optimizes factors that affect handling, such as bumpsteer and scrub radius. One of the features is the adoption of a simple ball-connect type steering knuckle that promises reliable operation. In addition, the front and rear hub carriers are shared on the left and right to minimize the number of spare parts on hand and improve maintainability.
Along with the dummy caliper, the brake disc type wheel hub, which greatly contributes to the visual improvement, comes with two types with different offsets to support both 190mm and 200mm width bodies.
The spur gear and pinion gear are standard settings of 68T and 32T respectively, but the pinion gear can be used in all 9 types from 29T to 37T to suit various motors, allowing a wide range of gear ratio settings. In addition, by directly fixing the motor at the position corresponding to the number of teeth of the pinion gear used, the trouble of backlash adjustment is reduced.
Vintage touring car (VTC) tires and Rostile type wheels that match vintage cars.
The transmitter comes with a 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ that allows you to set the throttle trim, steering trim, throttle EPA, and steering dual rate just by turning the dial.
- [ULTRA SCALE BODY], which should be called a “running display model” that is thoroughly built into details, as well as modeling as a car.
- Shaft-driven full-time 4WD touring chassis that is easy for anyone to handle and enjoy driving.
- A factory-assembled readyset that can be driven by purchasing 4 AA batteries for the transmitter, a battery for driving, and a battery charger for driving.
- Grease-filled gear differentials with 2 bevel specifications are standard equipment on the front and rear.
- Big-sized dogbone and cup joints contribute to improved durability and reliability.
- Because the battery is a belt-fixed type, it can be used with all types of batteries.
- Full ball bearing specification equipped with bearings that reduce drive loss in all drive parts.
- Waterproof steering servo KS202W is standard equipment.
- Factory assembled body with coloring and decals applied.
- Differential & transmission of sealed type that is highly reliable even in dusty parking lots.
- Driving performance can be improved by installing various optional parts.
|Ready to Run
|Max LiPo Power:
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Installed 60A waterproof electronic speed controller (forward/brake/reverse)
- +5mm off-set wheel hub (for 200mm width chassis), M4 x 22 wheel screw
- Hexagonal wrench
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery for chassis (recommended: 7.2V Ni-MH battery)
- Charger for battery for chassis