Kyosho 1/10 EP 4WD FAZER Mk2 2005 Ford Mustang GT-R
Kyosho 1/10 EP 4WD FAZER Mk2 2005 Ford Mustang GT-R (34472T1 )
Enjoy thrilling drift driving with Ford Mustang GT-R 2005 in innovative colouring!
For the pure enjoyment of RC car driving, the combination of a beautifully reproduced car body with the FAZER series chassis can’t be beaten. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring slipper clutch, front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 260mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition the body included. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter. This RC vehicle is perfect for Fazer racing events.
- Completely new chassis realises low centre of gravity with its simple, functional design. Featuring an integrated gearbox that optimizes torsional rigidity of the main chassis, the nylon material reduces weight while improving impact resistance. Each key component has been reinforced in this simple design without upper deck.
- Features a reduced number and variety of screws and parts, and consolidation of frequently used screws into the same size. Most screws are flat head screws that can be removed with a 2.0mm hex wrench for easy disassembly.
- Handling factors such as bump steer and scrub radius are optimized on front suspension. Simple ball-connected steering knuckle promises reliable control movement. Interchangeable on both front and rear left-right hub carriers optimize spare parts utilization and improve maintenance efficiency.
- Includes choice of two offset brake disc wheel hubs with dummy calipers (for visual styling) that provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm body widths.
- Equipped with an oil shocks as standard equipment. Change the vehicle height by changing the length of the damper end according to the vehicle type.
- Standard spur and pinion gear setting is 68T and 32T, but 9 pinion gear settings can be used from 29T – 37T to produce a wide range of gear ratio settings. The new fixed gear mesh motor mount has holes for use with each different pinion gears. Just simply mount the motor directly to the hole locations corresponding to the pinion gear. No gear mesh adjustment is necessary.
- Hard plastic drift tires realizes controllable sliding performance, and equipped with white 5-spoke wheels on K mark logo to improve appearance.
- Comes with the new powerful 550 size 14T brushed motor (G14L). The long can with Steel ring around the motor case and internal cooling fan provides efficient torque and high speeds.
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Hexagonal wrench
- Setting change parts
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery for chassis (recommended: 7.2V Ni-MH battery)
- Charger for battery for chassis