Suzuki Jimmy inspired 1/10 Scale RC4 Rock Cruiser V3 - RTR RC Rock Crawler
All New HSP-RGT 1/10 Scale RC4 V3 RTR Rock Cruiser Crawler
Based on the RC4 V2 platform, this all new fantastic Rock Crawler from HSP/RGT has incorporated a complete re-design and has upgraded parts from the predecessor V2 models in the V3 version resulting in the Rock Cruiser RC4 V3 offering significantly improved Off-Road 4WD capabilities with greater performance. This is further to the already extensive feature list; such as the integrated chassis rail, the steel solid link, all bearing, precise universal transmission and adjustable oil shock to name a few.
The 4WD Jimmy RC4V3 also adds the following features:
- More powerful one-piece axle housing design; removable axle cover, metal gearing & a bigger steering angle which could reach 45 degrees maximum; positive Ackerman angle. (With the strength of a metal universal cross driveshaft amd Ackerman steering geometry the vehicle can reach a maximum steering angle of 45 degrees) and
- 1.9-inch high-grip off-road tyres are coupled with electro-plated Beadlock rims and protection covers and
- Also, the battery tray mounted in the front of the chassis will prevent V3 from rollover when climbing and
- The Rock Cruiser differential contains reinforced metal-parts and is easily accessible with a removable box cover
The RC4 V3 incorporates custom made, multi-functional parts which were jointly developed by Fly Sky & Hobby Wing, allowing the ESC, LED light control & receiver to be one part. We believe that the quality and use effect of this custom part is guaranteed for superior performance as it has been designed by two of the most respected brands in the RC industry.
The RC4 V3 continues providing a realistic appearance with front and rear bumpers, air grill, snorkel, rear-view mirror, wiper, roof rack, etc. The RC4 V3 is also equipped with a multi-functional light set with angel eyes and front/rear turning signals. More, the all-new beadlock wheel with a spare tire is another important design point.
- New 1.0 Steel C-type chassis rail with movable battery tray mounting; front or rear.
- Full ball bearing.
- One-piece moulded axle housing.
- Metal spool gear and removable gear cover for more realism.
- New steering structure with 45 degrees of maximum Positive Ackerman Angle.
- CVA universal metal driveshaft
- Custom waterproof 40A ESC, 4 channel Receiver & Intelligent Light Control three-in-one electronic system; jointly developed by Fly Sky & Hobby Wing.
- Full 4 Wheel Drive with telescopic UJ main drive shaft.
- Nickel plated heavy duty steel links.
- Realistic 1.9" beadlock wheels.
- Hidden front body post and flip-body design eliminates body shell holes.
- Realistic body shell equipped with front & rear bumper, grill, snorkel, rear-view mirror, wiper, roof rack & other body accessories
With the strength of a metal universal cross driveshaft and Ackerman steering geometry the vehicle can reach a maximum steering angle of 45 degrees
The Rock Cruiser V3 incorporates a new electronic component design developed in partnership with Fly Sky & Hobby Wing. The ESC, Receiver & LED Lighting are embedded into a single unit for increased reliability.
1.9-inch high-grip off-road tyres are coupled with electro-plated Beadlock rims and protection covers
The Rock Cruiser differential contains reinforced metal-parts and is easily accessible with a removable box cover
- Length: 465 mm（18.13in
- Width: 215mm (8.36in)
- Height: 230mm (8.97in)
- Wheelbase: 255mm (9.95 in)
- Ground Clearance: 68mm (2.65in)
- Gear Ratio: 88:1
- wheel: 19”100*38mm (3.9*1.48in)
- Weight: 1.94KG
- Motor: RC 390
- Servo: 6KG
- ESC: HW-711
- Transmitter: 2.4GHz
- Battery: Ni-Mh 7.2V 1500mAh
- Lime Green/Yellow
- Khaki Green
- Midnight Blue (Roof top Accessories shown not included)