Hobbywing EzRun Max5 G2 250A Waterproof Sensored Brushless ESC (6-12S)
Hobbywing EzRun Max5 G2 250A Waterproof Sensored Brushless ESC - 30104200
Equipped with a unique waterproofing process and an innovative design, this ESC offers unparalleled resistance to water, dust, sediment, ice, snow, and water accumulation. It effortlessly withstands harsh elements, ensuring reliable operation in any climate. The built-in ultra-powerful switch mode BEC boasts a continuous current of 8A and an instant 25A, accommodating a wide range of powerful and high-voltage servos. Furthermore, it supports 6V/7.4V/8.4V switching, providing versatility for different servo requirements. With turbo timing setting and exceptional timing response, the ESC delivers exceptional performance when paired with compatible motors like the EZRUN 56118SD G2 Sensored brushless motor. Safety is paramount, and this ESC offers multiple protection functions, including battery low voltage protection, ESC and motor overheat protection, signal loss protection, and current protection. Setting the parameters of the ESC is a breeze with the support for LED program card, LCD G2 program box, and OTA programmer (optional). Additionally, the data logging function enables users to access various running data through the HW LINK app using the OTA Bluetooth module. Stay up to date with the latest features by upgrading the ESC firmware (requires the multi-function LCD G2 program box or OTA Programmer). Experience the pinnacle of performance and versatility with the ESC, where innovation meets reliability.
- Unparalleled waterproofing for reliable operation in any climate
- Ultra-powerful BEC supports 8A continuous and 25A instant current
- Versatile servo compatibility with 6V/7.4V/8.4V switching
- Turbo timing setting for exceptional performance
- Multiple protection functions ensure safety in challenging conditions
- Easy parameter setting with LED program card and LCD G2 program box
- Access running data via HW LINK app and OTA Bluetooth
- Stay updated with firmware upgrades (LCD G2 program box or OTA Programmer required)
- Innovative design resists dust, sediment, ice, and snow
- Built to withstand harsh elements, maintaining reliable performance
- The ESC uses a special process, coupled with an innovative waterproof design, to increase waterproofing and dust-proofing performance in different climates. It is easy to deal with the harsh conditions containing sediment, ice and snow, water accumulation.
- Built-in ultra-powerful switch mode BEC with a continuous current of 8A, an instant 25A, and support for 6V/7.4V/8.4V switching, supporting a wide range of powerful and high-voltage servos.
- Supports turbo timing setting, the timing response is remarkable when used with the matching motor(such as EZRUN 56118SD G2 Sensored brushless motor).
- Multiple protection functions: battery low voltage protection, ESC and motor overheat protection, signal loss protection, current protection.
- Supports LED program card, LCD G2 program box, OTA programmer (Note: optional) to set the parameters of the ESC.
- Data logging function to view various running data on the HW LINK app using the OTA Bluetooth module.
- Supports the firmware upgrade of the ESC (The multi-function LCD G2 program box or OTA Programmer is needed to purchase), you can enjoy the latest functions
Ideal when combined with Hobbywing EzRun Max 56118SD G2 800Kv Sensored Brushless Motor for RC Trucks such as ARRMA 1/5 Kraton 4WD Extreme Bash Roller, XMaxx etc
|ESC (Electronic Speed Controller)
|For Motor Type:
|Ezrun MAX5 G2 ESC
|10 AWG, 200C Black Wires For A Brushless Motor
|Extra set of 8 AWG 200C RED Power Wire
|Extra set of 10 AWG 200C Black Power Wire
|Double Side Tape
|Heat Shrink Tube
Brushless electric motors & ESCs have huge amounts of torque at any given RPM. Using too-tall gearing, or a vehicle that is too large/heavy, can result in damage and/or product failure. Please consult your manual and select gearing suitable for the vehicle and terrain, as damage caused by overloading or abuse is unlikely to be covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Always monitor your ESC and motor temperatures closely after modifying your system to ensure they stay within the safe operating limits.