FMS 1/24 FCX24 Smasher Electric RTR RC Monster Truck
FCX24 Smasher V2 - Monster Truck With Huge Tyres!
The FMS 1/24 Bigfoot Smasher adopts the FCX24 chassis, with the body shell of a first-generation American pickup truck with large-hollow tyres, for improved shock-absorption.
Straight axle parts without differentials are also provided and when installed, the drivetrain is modified to improve low-speed crawling performance. It is also possible to retain the front-axle differential while using the straight-axle on the rear of the vehicle. Allowing a mix of high-speed performance and low-speed crawling.
- Based on the previous FCX24, the front and rear axles are equipped with planetary gear differentials by default， which is conducive to high-speed off-road driving, posture simulation and outstanding cornering performance.
- The portal axle with metal gears and Oil Suspension,the vehicle’s passability is further enhanced. Driven by the sheer power of the 130 motor, it can raise its head and tilt its tail.
- Controlled by the third channel,Two speed transmission can be achieved. Low-speed gear can be played as crawler, deceleration ratio of 99, climbing performance is excellent.
- With high-speed gear top speed can reach 8km/h, deceleration ratio 24.76, monster truck can jump and head-up. A car, two ways to play.
Two Speed Transmission
The torque output in Low speed is strong and great for extreme climbing; a highest speed of 8km/h allows you get to the rocks or mud quicker and experience the fun sooner.
68MM Monster Truck Tyres
The bigger the tires, the better for driving in mud and swamps. With sufficient power, two-wheel driving, jumping and even somersaults can be easily performed.
The portal axle is a major feature of the FCX24. With huge tires, the ground clearance of the chassis is further increased, and the vehicle’s pass-ability is further enhanced.
Front And Rear Axle Planetary Gear Differentials
The front and rear axles are equipped with planetary gear differentials by default, which is conducive to high-speed off-road driving, posture simulation and outstanding cornering performance.
Metal Gears Steering Servo
Durable waterproof metal gear steering servo allows you to control the accuracy of steering.
130 Brushed Motor
Driven by the sheer power of the 130 motor, the Monster Truck can raise its head and tilt its tail.
Remote control lighting system
Intelligent lighting control module, allows the headlights to switch between hi and lo beam making it possible to light up the trail day or night.
Four Link Suspension
The front and rear is equipped with a compact 4-Link, improving the stability and articulation required for extreme rock crawling.
Integrated Nylon Frame
Integrally formed frame is made of high-strength nylon rather than metal and plastic, allowing for a lower center of gravity, lighter weight and higher strength than traditional models.
Rapid Separation Car Body
The hard plastic body can be separated from the frame with just the squeeze of a couple of clips, making it easy to maintain, make technical adjustments, install performance upgrades and clean.
Original Personalized Stickers
Style your own Monster Truck with our personalized new sticker options.
FCX24 G3 V2 Transmitter
The transmitter has been updated to G3 V2, which includes adjustable brake and drag brake functions.
- Metal Universal CVD Driveshafts
- Two speed transmission (controlled by the third channel)
- Front and rear axle planetary gear differentials
- Ball bearings full set
- Remote control lighting system
- Portal axle
- Metal geared steering servo
- Four-link suspension
- High strength integrated nylon frame
- Rapid separation car body
- Painted body
- Original personalised stickers
- Plated scaled details
- 2.4GHz radio
- Length: 227mm (8.93in)
- Width: 156mm (6.14in)
- Height: 127mm (5.0in)
- Wheelbase: 139mm (5.47in)
- Ground Clearance: 44mm (1.73in)
- Tyre F/R: Φ68x34mm (Φ2.67x1.33in)
- Weight: 442g (15.5oz) w/o Battery
- Reduction Ratio: 24.75 (High), 99 (Low)
- Motor: 130 Brushed Motor
- Battery: 7.4v 380mAh 2S LiPo
- Remote Control Distance: 30m
- Run-Time: 20mins Approx.
|Monster Truck Specs
|Ready to Run
|Max LiPo Power:
|1/24 Smasher RTR Monster Truck
|130 Brushed Motor
|Metal Geared Steering Servo
|Plastic Digital Servo
|7.4V 380mAh Battery
|USB Battery Charger
|Hex Wrench Socket
Required items (not included)
- 4 x AAA Alkaline Batteries