Kyosho 1/10 Fazer Mk2 Mercedes AMG GT3 4WD Electric SWB RC Car
Kyosho 1/10 Fazer Mk2 Mercedes AMG GT3 4WD Electric SWB RC Car - 34424
For the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, combining a beautifully reproduced car body with the FAZER series chassis can’t be beaten. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a complete model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight. In contrast, core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on the front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergises excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring slipper clutch, front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allow the wheelbase to be adjusted to 274mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition, the body included. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and has everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
- "Ultra Scale Body" replicates the fine details of the actual body of the car - Kyosho took a step further in scale realism
- Shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis (FZ02) with slipper clutch
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis
- Equipped with full ball bearings to reduce power loss throughout the entire drivetrain
- 12mm big bore shocks
- Features KS202W waterproof steering servo
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces
- Equipped with a plated dummy brake disc and a painted brake caliper for improved scale realism
- Uses button head screws with hexagonal holes, making maintenance possible with fewer tools and the reliable tightening
- Since the motor mount has mounting holes according to the pinion gear, troublesome backlash adjustment is unnecessary and allows for 29T to 37T
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts
The completely new chassis offers a low centre of gravity with its simple, functional design. Featuring an integrated gearbox that optimises torsional rigidity of the main chassis, the nylon material reduces weight while improving impact resistance. Each key component has been reinforced in this simple design without the need for an upper deck.
Features a reduction to the amount of screws and other parts. The majority of screws are countersunk and can be removed using a 2.0mm hex wrench for easy disassembly.
Handling factors such as bump steer and scrub radius are optimised with the front suspension. Simple ball-connected steering hubs provide reliable control and smooth movement. Front & rear hub carriers are interchangeable, optimising the need for spare parts & easy maintenance.
Includes choice of two offset brake disc wheel hubs with dummy calipers (for visual styling) that provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm body shell widths.
It comes with the new powerful 550 size 14T brushed motor(G14L). The long can with a Steel ring around the motor case and internal cooling fan provides efficient torque and high speeds.
Newly designed oil-filled shocks mark an evolutionary step from the previous models. Optimal front-rear geometry & balance simultaneously provides tight-handling and precise control.
Original low-profile semi-slick pattern tyres produce superior performance.
Standard spur and pinion gear setting is 68T and 32T, and 9 pinion gear settings can be used from 29T - 37T to produce a wide range of gear ratio settings. The new fixed gear mesh motor mount has holes for use with different pinion gears. Just simply mount the motor directly to the hole locations corresponding to the pinion gear. No gear mesh adjustment is necessary.
It is equipped with Front, and Rear light buckets compatible with an optional 97054 LED Light unit sold separately.
- Length: 464mm (18.6")
- Width: 200mm (7.87")
- Body Width: 207mm (8.14")
- Height: 126mm (4.96")
- Wheelbase: 260mm (10.2")
- Tread F/R: 174mm／174mm (6.85/6.85")
- Tyres F/R: φ66×25mm／φ66×25mm (φ2.59x.984/φ2.59x.984)
- Gear Ratio 6.5:1
- Weight: 1650g (3.63lbs) approx.
- Transmitter: Syncro KT-231P+
- Motor: G14L
|Ready to Run
|Max LiPo Power:
|Max LiPo power:
|Wheel hex size:
|Factory Assembled Body Complete with Colour Scheme
|Syncro KT-231P+ Transmitter
|Setting Change Parts
Required items (not included)
- 7.4v LiPo Battery & Compatible Charger
- 4 x AA Batteries