Team Assoiciated Apex2 Hoonicorn V2 1/10 Apex2 4WD On Road RC Car
Team Associated Apex2 Hoonicorn V2 1/10 4WD On Road RC Car - ASS30124
Team Associated is excited to partner with Hoonigan to bring you their world-famous Hoonicorn in radio-controlled form. Built on the new Apex2 chassis, the Team Associated Hoonigan \ Hoonicorn is a tyre-slaying beast!
The engineers at Team Associated spent countless hours capturing many of the details synonymous with the 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonigan Hoonicorn. Features including officially licensed American Racing VF503 Wheels, rear diffuser, molded intake and turbos, scale brake rotors, and more!
The Hoonigan Hoonicorn Apex2 chassis is equipped with the latest features for on road racing. A front and rear independent suspension with threaded, oil-filled shocks and active rear toe give the Apex2 the ultimate in handling on an uneven tarmac. This makes it a perfect platform for the Hoonicorn and tyre-shredding action!
Hoonicorn is a tyre-slaying beast!
Team Associated is excited to partner with Hoonigan to bring you their world-famous Hoonitruck in radio-control form. Built on an all new Apex2 chassis, the Team Associated Hoonigan Hoonitruck is a tyre-slaying beast!
- For better handling, A-arm front and rear independent suspension keeps the Hoonicorn under control during the wildest of driving conditions
- Threaded, oil-filled shocks smooth out the bumps when ripping down the tarmac and shredding tires.
- Active rear suspension allows the amount of toe change to be adjusted through the suspension cycle, increasing, or decreasing rear grip.
- A sealed center driveline keeps dirt and debris out along with bits of tire rubber for smooth and reliable power delivery.
- The Apex2 chassis is equipped with metal ring and pinion gears for long-lasting durability that can handle tire-slaying burn-outs.
- 2.5mm thick G10 chassis ensures that the Hoonicorn continues to "Kill All Tires" regardless of what road debris you may encounter.
The 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR V2 (HvW2 spec) builds upon where the original Hoonicorn left off. Taking the car that starred in Gymkhana SEVEN, the team modified the 410 cubic inch Roush Yates Ford V8 heart of the Hoonicorn to now feature a custom twin turbo setup from Garrett that feeds the boost through a custom Sitzer Dynamics intake manifold. The end result? 1,400 horsepower that's fed through the Sadev all-wheel-drive system with paddle shifters. The whole package sits on a set of American Racing VF503 wheels with super sticky Toyo Proxes R888R tyres. Designed from the start to take a car that was already crazy and make it absolutely insane!
A person who operates a motor vehicle in an aggressive and unorthodox manner, consisting of, but not limited to, drifting, burnouts, doughnuts, as well as acts of automotive aeronautics. One who hoons.
- Apex2 with licensed 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonigan Hoonicorn and officially licensed American Racing VF503 Wheels
- Injection molded brake calipers and rotors
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- Reedy brushed speed control and 3-pole brushed motor
- Water-resistant, enclosed receiver box
- Steel dog bones and drive axles
- Sealed front and rear gear differentials
- Adjustable hook and loop battery straps
- Full metal ball bearings
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable shock mounting locations
- Bleeder screws included on shock caps
- Bolt-on steering plates
- Molded one-piece tie rods and steering links
- Adjustable body post height locations
- Steel 25T servo horn
- 2.5mm thick G-10 chassis for increased durability and performance and G10 shock towers
- "Shorty" battery box
- POM-filled injection molded pivot balls
- Power Source: Electric
- Terrain: On-Road
- Body Style: Truck
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
- Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run
- Length: 458mm (18.03in)
- Width: 200mm (7.87in)
- Wheelbase: 259mm (10.2in)
- Drive: 4WD
- Four (4) AA batteries (#302 Reedy AA Alkaline) used in the transmitter
- LiPo Shorty battery with High Current T-Plug (7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug)
- Compatible LiPo Balance Charger