Axial 1/10 SCX10 III Jeep JT Gladiator Rubicon RTR RC Rock Crawler AXI03006T1
Axial 1/10 SCX10 III Jeep JT Gladiator Rubicon RTR RC Rock Crawler - AXI03006T1
The scale crawling playing field has changed now with the arrival of the Axial SCX10 III Jeep JT Gladiator. Upgraded from the proven SCX10 platform, this RC Crawler offers a larger 355mm wheelbase to accommodate a more realistic body and a DIG function to get you up, over and through your favourite crawling obstacles.
Axial® climbs to the peak of scale rock crawling with the ready-to-run SCX10™ III Jeep® JT Gladiator. The upgraded chassis offers a third-channel DIG function plus 14-inch wheelbase that allows Axial® to include a larger, more realistic 2-piece body.
The 1/10 scale Axial® SCX10™ III Jeep® Gladiator JT 4WD RTR marks the next step forward in ready-to-run, scale off-road action. While continuing to incorporate key components that have made SCX10™ vehicles successful, the SCX10™ III chassis increases realism with details that include a replica V8 engine to house the front-mounted 540 brushed motor, mated to a realistic transmission housing and transfer case like a 1:1 vehicle. The Spektrum™ DX3™ 3-channel 2.4GHz DSMR® transmitter and Firma™ 40A ESC/receiver are also ready to give you the advantages of innovative Spektrum™ Smart technology.
- Built-in 4-Channel DSMR® Receiver
- Integrated SMART Technology
- Dedicated LED power connectors
- Multiple protection points
- Waterproof design
- Replica V8 engine cover, transmission housing and transfer case cover and protect the motor while improving scale appearance and adding forward-mounted weight.
- DIG function transmission option lets you lock the rear axle from the transmitter for front wheel drive and a tighter turning radius.
- Two-speed transmission option allows you to increase vehicle speed by approximately 40%.
- Drivers can choose between DIG and 2-speed transmission options or run both with a 4-channel receiver and two servos (not included)
- AR45 Portal Axles feature an offset front housing for realistic looks.
- Axle housings also use portal gears for increased ground clearance and a universal that provides 45 degrees of steering.
- Differential locker features Hypoid gears, allowing for smaller size gears, improved gear reduction and reduced torque twist.
- Authentic Jeep® JT Gladiator body includes over 20 injection-molded parts including bed rack, door handles, mirrors, hood vents and more.
- Three-piece body provides a more realistic deep bed.
- New centered battery position improves chassis balance with front-mounted motor.
- Chassis side pods offer mounting locations for smaller LiPo batteries, if desired.
- Oil-filled shocks feature new O-ring material for an improved seal and cap with bleed screw for easier rebuilds.
- All drive train components in the transmission, portals and axle gears are metal for extreme durability — with pinion gear included, the vehicle has 23 metal gears in total.
- Improved materials increase durability and stiffness while holding tighter tolerances to eliminate most “slop”.
- Metal stainless steel pivot balls at all suspension points increase durability and wear life for consistent handling.
- Improved suspension geometry further reduces torque twist while allowing chassis fine-tuning.
- Extended 14-inch wheelbase with longer frame rails and chassis supports a more realistic version of the Jeep® JT Gladiator body.
- Detailed interior with molded driver adds to the vehicle’s realistic scale looks.
- New rear body mounts simplify body removal.
- Injection-molded inner fenders hide internal components usually visible from the side of the chassis.
- Spektrum™ DX3™ DSMR® radio is fully compatible with the Smart telemetry potential of the installed Firma™ Smart 40A ESC/receiver.
- Included Spektrum™ 15kg metal gear servo and all electronics are protected by a waterproof design for confident driving in any weather and trail conditions.
- Length: 565mm (22.25”)
- Width: 234mm (9.25”)
- Height: 241mm (9.5”)
- Weight: 3.17kg (7lbs)
- Wheelbase: 356mm (14”)
- Ground Clearance: 76.2mm (3”)
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- AA Batteries
|Assembly Type:||Ready to Run|
|Max LiPo Power:||3S (11.1v)|
|Power Source:||Electric Brushed|
|On/Off Road:||Off Road|
|Max LiPo power:||3S (11.1v)|
|Front shock oil:||Coming Soon|
|Rear shock oil:||Coming Soon|
|Pinion gear:||14T 48dp|
|Spur gear:||40T 48dp|
|Wheel hex size:||12mm|