ARROWS HOBBY 64MM MIG-29 PNP RC AIRCRAFT
New ARROWS HOBBY 64MM MIG-29 RC AIRCRAFT - PNP
For Click & Collect, will require minimum 48 hours to pick up from the shop.
Russia's formidable Fulcrum multi-role fighter realised in 1/12-scale PNP form, equipped with 64mm EDF units, servos, retracts and twin ESCs.
This is a model that beautifully mimics the appeal and characteristics of the full-size is born. Arrows Hobby models have a reputation for flying well and, trust us, this one is no exception. Offering a solid four minute duration on the recommended 6S 4000mAh LiPo, the performance is close to perfect in both slow and high-speed manoeuvres. Agile, responsive and looking every bit the formidable Russian multirole fighter, this is definitely a head-turner and a model that jet and EDF fans will ‘need’ to own.
The Russian Mikoyan MiG-29 is a fourth-generation, twin engined air-superiority fighter.
Developed in the 1970's by the Mikoyan design bureau, the legendary MiG-29 and the larger Sukhoi Su-27 were developed to counter American F-15 and F-16 fighter aircraft.
Arrows has used state-of-the-art engineering and testing expertise to develop the dual-64mm EDF MiG-29 confident that this MiG-29 surpasses the performance and features of any other MiG-29 on the market today.
Performance: Dual 2-bladed 64mm EDF's and dual-40A ESC's provide ample thrust. WIth exhilarating high-speed and vertical performance along with the turbine-like sound characteristics, this plane is at the cutting edge of RC aviation.
Scale features: Functional LED's, full flying horizontal stabilizer and full-metal shock-absorbing undercarriage provide functional realism while a detailed cockpit, panel lines, removable armaments, pilot figure and scale trim scheme allow the aircraft to look like the real thing up close.
Despite the complex structure of the Arrows MiG-29, the aircraft comes prebuilt from the factory. Experienced pilots will find that the assembly process is easy and straight-forward, taking as little as 15 minutes to complete.
For pilots that have mastered the Arrows Marlin and are looking for something in the scale department, the aggressive MiG-29 is not to be missed!
- Ample thrust courtesy of dual out-runner 64mm 12-bladed fans, dual 40A ESCs and 6S power.
- Highly realistic functional and scale features.
- CNC machined-metal shock-absorbing undercarriage.
- Electric retracts with over-current protection.
- High quality rubber tires.
- Bearing-equipped full-flying horizontal stabilizer.
- Preinstalled ball-linked linkages for precise surface movements.
- Highly detailed pre-painted scale EPO foam airframe.
- Glue- and screw-together assembly.
- Pre-installed high-quality hardware.
- Superior ball joint control linkages.
- Impressive power-to-weight ratio.
- Easy-lift latch-retained canopy.
- Scale, sprung retractable landing gear.
- Nine pre-installed high-quality digital servos.
- Scale all-moving tailplane.
|CG (Center of Gravity)
|85-95mm from leading edge
|Electronic Speed Control
|Twin 40A ESC with 5.5V 5A BEC
|Propeller / EDF
|64mm 12 blade EDF unit
|9g plastic servo x 6, 9g metal servo x 3
|Electronic retractable main gear
|22.2V 3300-5000mAh 35C - 6S
|6 Channel transmitter and receiver required