Arrows Hobby 1800mm Husky PNP w/ Vector RC Aircraft
Arrows Hobby 1800mm Husky PNP w/ Vector RC Aircraft - AH011PV1-VEC
The Husky is a PA-18 inspired, high-winged light utility aircraft which made its first flight in 1986.
Arrows RC has recreated this backcountry workhorse from rivet lines and body panels to the predictable STOL flight characteristics without overlooking any detail when creating the Husky 1800mm.
Packed full of attractive features, the Arrows Husky 1800mm is prebuilt with rugged CNC landing gear, oversized balloon tires, and functional flaps for true STOL backcountry operations. A 3541-KV750 motor paired with a 45A ESC gives the aircraft near vertical performance, while the screw-together assembly means the Husky is ready for flight in no time.
Perfect for beginners and experts alike, the Husky is the ultimate bush plane every pilot needs!
- Power system: 3541-750Kv motor, 45A ESC, 17g servos x6
- Excellent STOL and slow speed performance allowing takeoffs withing 3 meters
- CNC landing gear absorbs hard landings
- Ultra durable over-sized tires
- Scale navigation and landing lights
- Over-sized battery compartment
- Screw-together assembly, no glue needed
- Functional flaps
- Attractive red and black trim scheme
- Made from durable EPO foam
- ESC connector is XT60
Needed to Complete
|CG (Center of Gravity)
|80-90mm from leading edge
|Electronic Speed Control
|Propeller / EDF
|13 x 7.5 2-blade
|17 gram servo x 6
|14.8V 2200-3300mAh 35C
|6 Channel transmitter and receiver required