ARRMA Vendetta 4x4 3S BLX Brushless RTR Speed Racer
ARRMA 1/8 Vendetta 4x4 3S BLX Brushless RTR On Road RC Racer - ARA4319V3 -
(Released in the US October 2021, Now available at Techno Hobbies- Down Under)
Want to fly down the road doing 110+km/h in your RC car? If, as I suspect, your answer was yes! Then the 1/8th scale ARRMA Vendetta 4X4 3S BLX Speed Racer RTR is our answer and a must-have. Constructed with precision ARRMA engineering and fitted out with Spektrum electronics you will have a speed machine that has both toughness and precision control.
The ready-to-run, 1/8 scale ARRMA® VENDETTA™ 4X4 3S BLX Speed Racer makes it easy for any driver with intermediate experience to enjoy the thrill of blasting at incredible speeds over on-road and light off-road surfaces. Just install your 3S LiPo battery and the supplied optional speed pinion to reach 70 mph+ speeds in optimum conditions — while ARRMA® engineering and Spektrum™ electronics provide exceptional durability and control.
Its proven ARRMA® 4X4 platform features a strong composite chassis with extended height dirt defenders, oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings, metal-geared differentials and more. That makes the VENDETTA™ 4X4 3S BLX Speed Racer rugged enough for bashing at high speeds over loose gravel, dirt, and oval tracks. When maintenance is due, the signature ARRMA® easy-access modular design keeps it simple with separate, easily removable chassis modules for the power system, electronics and differential components.
While you're maximizing the speed potential of the powerful Spektrum™ Firma™ 3660 3900Kv brushless motor, high and low downforce wings on the aerodynamically tuned body help keep your tires glued to the surface. The dBoots® Hoons Elevens vented all-road tires are mounted on tough, gun-metal coloured nylon wheels and deliver incredible traction in all surface conditions, while a large rear double diffuser reduces turbulence and drag.
ARRMA® engineers combine the VENDETTA™ 4X4 3S BLX Speed Racer's speed and toughness with the exclusive control advantages of Spektrum™ electronics. The included DX3 DSMR® 2.4GHz radio system, SR6200A receiver and Firma™ 100A ESC work together to provide the benefits of AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®) and Smart technology straight out of the box.
Using the AVC® system's on-demand traction control, you can dial in extra stability as needed to carve corners or nail jumps without backing off the power. You have full-throttle freedom over rough terrain, slick surfaces and loose dirt. When you don't want the extra traction, just dial back the stability. The DX3 radio's AVC® system works behind the scenes, making hundreds of minute steering and throttle adjustments per second to keep the VENDETTA™ 4X4 3S BLX Speed Racer precisely on the line you want to hold.
Download the optional Spektrum™ Dashboard™ app to your mobile device — it's available free from the iPhone App Store and Google Play — to take full advantage of the Smart electronics' telemetry capabilities. Once you connect your mobile device wirelessly via Bluetooth to the VENDETTA™ 4X4 3S BLX Speed Racer's DX3 transmitter, you can use it to view top speed, battery voltage and other essential data in real-time (requires an optional BT2000 Bluetooth Module, available separately).
The VENDETTA™ 4X4 3S BLX Speed Racer body is available factory-finished in your choice of green or blue matte and gloss effect paint schemes with scale decals. Only a 2S or 3S hardcase LiPo battery, compatible charger and four AA transmitter batteries are required.
Features that contribute to the 4X4 3S BLX platform's unstoppable performance include a strong composite chassis; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh and rubber-shielded bearings throughout. Extended height dirt defenders limit the amount of dirt and debris that can get into the chassis tub. A large front foam bumper integrates with body for maximum protection.
The VENDETTA™ 4X4 3S BLX Speed Racer RTR incorporates the signature ARRMA® easy-access modular design. Separate, easily removable chassis modules for the power system, electronics, and differential components make routine maintenance fast and simple.
The dBoots® Hoons Elevens vented all-road tyres are made of high-quality rubber for long-lasting durability and provide incredible traction in all surface conditions. The tyres are glued to tough, gun-metal coloured nylon wheels and include high-quality inserts for excellent tread support.
The aerodynamically tuned VENDETTA™ Speed Racer body includes tough high and low downforce wings. It's available factory-finished in your choice of stunning green or blue matte and gloss effect paint schemes with scale decals.
The VENDETTA™ 4X4 3S BLX Speed Racer RTR comes equipped with a Spektrum™ DX3 DSMR® 3-channel transmitter and a factory-installed SR6200 receiver with AVC® on-demand traction control. These, plus the installed Spektrum™ Firma™ 100A Smart ESC, provide telemetry capability for following speed, battery voltage, and other data in real time.
The oil-filled shocks include silicone O-rings and are threaded to allow for easy ride height adjustments. Combined with the front and rear double-wishbone suspension, front and rear sway bars, and large rear double diffuser, they give the VENDETTA™ 4X4 3S BLX Speed Racer the ultimate all-road handling.
- included is an optional pinion that will allow you to reach 110kmh+ speeds with a 3S LiPo and in optimal conditions
- Brushless 3900Kv Spektrum Firma 3660 powerful motor
- Superb handling with front and rear sway bars for the ultimate all-road handling
- Easily adjust ride height with threaded oil-filled shocks
- High and low downforce wings on the aerodynamically tuned VENDETTA Speed Racer body
- Threaded oil-filled shocks for easy ride height adjustments.
- Aerodynamically tuned VENDETTA™ Speed Racer body with high and low downforce wings.
- Available in two stunning, matte and gloss effect body paint schemes with scale decals.
- Large front foam bumper integrates with body for maximum protection.
- Large rear double diffuser reduces turbulence and drag.
- dBoots® Hoons Elevens vented all-road tyres mounted on tough, gun-metal coloured wheels.
- Multi-adjustable body mounts.
- Strong, 4S capable metal-geared diffs.
- Brushless-ready transmission with 1.35 Mod input and main diff gearsStrong composite chassis.
- Extended height dirt defenders.
- Front and rear double wishbone suspension.
- Steering system with stone clearance.
- Signature ARRMA® modular design for easy maintenance.
- Easy-access power module with dirt management.
- Easy-access front and rear diff removal.
- Easy access electronics module.
- Rubber shielded bearings throughout.
- ARRMA® motor heatsink and cooling fan.
- Safe-D Pinion.
- Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DX3 Smart DSMR® transmitter and SR6200 AVC® receiver.
- Spektrum S651 Digital Metal Gear Steering Servo (7.27kg-cm / 101 oz-in @ 6V torque).
- Spektrum Firma™ 100A Smart ESC with IC5® connectors (EC5™ compatible).
- 2-year limited warranty (see website support for details.
- ARRMA® VENDETTA™ 4X4 3S BLX 1/8 Scale Speed Racer 4WD RTR
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 100A Smart Waterproof* ESC
- Spektrum Firma 3660 3900Kv Brushless Motor
- Spektrum 2.4GHz DX3 Smart DSMR® 3-Channel Transmitter
- Spektrum SR6200A AVC® Receiver
- Spektrum SPMS651 7kg Waterproof* Metal-Geared Digital Servo
- Product Manual
Required items (not included)
- 4 AA Batteries
- 2 14.8v 5000Mah 50C LiPo batteries
- Smart Charger
- Wheel Hex Size: 14mm
- Gear Pitch: 0.8m
- Vehicle Type: On-Road
- Wheelbase: 13.11" (333 mm)
- Differential: 2 Gear Diffs
- Motor Type Brushless: Sensorless
- Wheel Width: 1.38 in (35mm)
- Power Type: Electric
- Speed Control: Included
- Tire Compound: White
- Chassis Molded: Composite
- Motor Size: 3660
- Product Height: 6.22" (158 mm)
- Radio: Included
- Charger: Sold Separately
- Final Drive Ratio: 7.125
- Product Length: 23.43" (595 mm)
- Product Weight: 6.38 lb (2.9kg)
- Battery: Sold Separately
- Scale: 1/8
- Inner Tyre / Outer Wheel Diameter: 2.6 in
- Servos: Included
- Receiver: Included
- Approximate Assembly Time: None Required
- Body: Painted, decaled, and trimmed
- Drive Type: Forward/Brake/Reverse
- Battery Tray Dimensions: 6.49x2.01x1.89 in
- Color Variant: Blue
- Front Track: 10.31 in (262mm)
- Product Width: 10.43" (265 mm)
- Shock Type: Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Springs
- Internal Gear Ratio: 2.85
- Pinion: 20T
- Spur Gear: 50T
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Suspension: Independent
- Tire Tread: dBoots® Hoons Elevens
- Ball Bearings: Rubber shielded bearings throughout
- Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
- Rear Track: 10.55 in (268mm)
|Assembly Type:||Ready to Run|
|Max LiPo Power:||3S (11.1v)|
|Power Source:||Electric Brushless|
|Max LiPo power:||3S (11.1v)|
|Wheel hex size:|