Arrma Senton 4x4 V3 3S BLX 1/10 RTR Brushless Short Course Truck w/Spektrum SLT3 2.4GHz Radio
The Arrma Senton 4X4 V3 3S BLX 1/10 RTR Brushless Short Course Truck Extreme offers toughness and a top speed of 50+ MPH (80 Km/h) speed that separates this 4WD Stadium Truck from the rest. Precision aluminum, tough steel and composite materials come together for an easy-to-maintain, super-durable vehicle design that’s now been upgraded to further increase the original Short Course truck’s already impressive performance and durability.
The SENTON 4X4 3S BLX RTR is DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH — built for exciting bashing speeds and extreme, all-terrain durability. Features that enhance its unstoppable performance include a stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber-shielded bearings throughout.
The new Spektrum SLT3 transmitter and SLR300 receiver. The transmitter is ergonomically designed for long periods of fatigue-free bashing and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control, plus an improved hand grip and trigger feel. New Bashers will be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until they are ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3 is compatible with Tactic SLT receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them.
Extreme toughness and 50+ MPH speed separate the SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX Short Course model from the pack.
New ARRMA SENTON 4x4 3S BLX 2020 (V3) version! What's new?
It’s now better than ever, with a Spektrum™ SLT3™ radio, Firma™ brushless motor, tougher chassis, more powerful steering servo and other upgrades.
- Spektrum™ 3-Channel SLT3™ 2.4GHz radio and SLR300 Waterproof* Receiver
- Fast response SLT™ protocol
- Foam wheel
- Improved grip and trigger feel
- Improved wheel and trigger force
- 2-way thumb switch third channel
- 50% and 75% Throttle mode (for beginners)
- Tactic® SLT™ receiver compatible
- Spektrum™ SPMS651 Metal-Geared Digital Servo
- 101 oz-in (7.27 kg-cm) @ 6V
- 15% more torque than the previous ADS-7M servo for improved steering feel
Waterproof* For details on waterproof standards, refer to the instruction manual.
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 3660 3200Kv brushless motor with Safe D pinion and ARRMA® heatsink and cooling fan
- Stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates
- Steering with more clearance for stones
- Castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh
- Plastic locknut for slipper
- 23T Spline servo saver
- 37T 1.35Mod diffs with silicone O-rings
- Power Module with sliding gear mesh and improved dirt management
- Rubber shielded bearings throughout
- Oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings
- Tough gunmetal colored multi-spoke wheels
- Vented multi-terrain dBoots® Fortress™ SC tyres
- BLX100 2S/3S waterproof* ESC
- IC5™ connectors (EC5™) compatible
- Signature easy-access modular design
- Easy-access power module
- Easy-access electronics module
- Easy-access diff module removal front and rear
- Double wishbone suspension front and rear
- Metal-geared differentials
- Extended height dirt defenders
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable body mounts
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- High-speed center driveshaft support
- Wheelie bar
- 2-year limited warranty (see website for details)
- 50+ MPH (80+ km/h) speed achievable in optimum driving conditions on 3S LiPo
- Length: 558mm (21.97")
- Width: 298mm (11.73")
- Height: 210mm (8.27")
- Weight: 2.75kg (6.1 lbs) (without battery)
- Wheelbase: 327mm (12.87")
- Ground Clearance: 32mm (1.26")
- Drivetrain: 4WD
Required items (not included)
- 7.4v (2S) or 11.1v (3s) LiPo Battery with EC5 connectors
- Compatible Smart Charger
- 4 AA Batteries for the Radio
||Ready to Run
|Max LiPo Power:
|Max LiPo power:
|Front shock oil:
|Rear shock oil:
|Front differential oil:
|Rear differential oil:
|Wheel hex size:
The differential module houses each differential unit in an innovative yoke design. Only eight screws need to be removed to release the front and rear yokes. The power module can then be detached, allowing you to pivot the gearbox cases for differential access. The SENTON 4X4 3S BLX RTR comes brushless-ready with 37T 1.35mod diffs with silicone O-rings. The large gears can withstand huge torque, and internal metal gears have been chosen for reliability during extreme bashing.
Its full-time 4WD transmission uses strong front, rear, and centerline telescopic driveshafts that can’t be lost during heavy impacts, unlike dogbones. A simple, dependable, responsive steering assembly complements the ultra-reliable drive system and features a servo horn with built-in servo saver. The SENTON 4X4 3S BLX RTR includes the waterproof Spektrum SPMS651 metal-geared digital servo for 15% more torque than the previous version’s ADS-7M servo.
The self-bleeding, oil-filled shocks, now with silicone O-rings, use a tried and tested, coil-over design for simple maintenance and amazing handling. Their innovative rod-end has a molded-in spring perch for extra toughness. Extended height dirt defenders and a close-fitting body limit the amount of dirt and debris that can get into the chassis tub. Front and rear bumpers offer defense against impacts.
Tough gunmetal colored, multi-spoke wheels with vented dBoots Fortress SC tires give the 1/10 scale SENTON 4X4 3S BLX RTR Short Course Truck effective traction for bashing on almost any terrain. The aggressively styled Short Course truck body — available in blue/black or red /black— looks great in action and even better up-close, where the attention to detail on the decal and body aesthetics really shines.
Extreme toughness and outrageous 50+ MPH speed separate the 1/10 scale, ready-to-run SENTON 4X4 3S BLX Short Course model from rest of the pack. Precision aluminum, tough steel and composite materials come together for an easy-to-maintain, super-durable vehicle design that’s now been upgraded to further increase the original Short Course truck’s already impressive performance and durability.