Arrma Senton 4x4 V3 3S BLX 1/10 RTR Brushless Short Course Truck w/Spektrum SLT3 2.4GHz Radio
Extreme toughness and 50+ MPH speed separate the SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX Short Course model from rest of the pack!
The Arrma Senton 4X4 V3 3S BLX 1/10 RTR Brushless Short Course Truck Extreme offers toughness and a top speed of 50+ MPH (80 Km/h) speed that separates this 4WD Stadium Truck from the rest. Precision aluminum, tough steel and composite materials come together for an easy-to-maintain, super-durable vehicle design that’s now been upgraded to further increase the original Short Course truck’s already impressive performance and durability.
The SENTON 4X4 3S BLX RTR is DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH — built for exciting bashing speeds and extreme, all-terrain durability. Features that enhance its unstoppable performance include a stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber-shielded bearings throughout.
The new Spektrum SLT3 transmitter and SLR300 receiver. The transmitter is ergonomically designed for long periods of fatigue-free bashing and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control, plus an improved hand grip and trigger feel. New Bashers will be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until they are ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3 is compatible with Tactic SLT receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them.
- READY-TO-RUN: Perfect RC truck for beginners, built for exciting bashing speeds and extreme, all-terrain durability.
- DESIGNED TOUGH: New features to enhance its unstoppable performance include a stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber shielded bearings throughout.
- ADJUSTABLE: Ride height and body mounts for easy component access and maintenance
- NEW VERSION: Features new equipment that further increases the original monster truck’s already impressive performance and durability. The monster truck now also includes the Spektrum SLT3 transmitter and SLR300 receiver.
- INCLUDES: Ready to Run (RTR) completion level is fully assembled and includes everything needed besides batteries and a charger.
New ARRMA SENTON 4x4 3S BLX (V3) version! What's new?
It’s now better than ever, with a Spektrum™ SLT3™ radio, Firma™ brushless motor, tougher chassis, more powerful steering servo and other upgrades.
- Spektrum™ 3-Channel SLT3™ 2.4GHz radio and SLR300 Waterproof* Receiver
- Fast response SLT™ protocol
- Foam wheel
- Improved grip and trigger feel
- Improved wheel and trigger force
- 2-way thumb switch third channel
- 50% and 75% Throttle mode (for beginners)
- Tactic® SLT™ receiver compatible
- Spektrum™ SPMS651 Metal-Geared Digital Servo
- 101 oz-in (7.27 kg-cm) @ 6V
- 15% more torque than the previous ADS-7M servo for improved steering feel
Waterproof* For details on waterproof standards, refer to the instruction manual.
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 3660 3200Kv brushless motor with Safe D pinion and ARRMA® heatsink and cooling fan
- Stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates
- Steering with more clearance for stones
- Castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh
- Plastic locknut for slipper
- 23T Spline servo saver
- 37T 1.35Mod diffs with silicone O-rings
- Power Module with sliding gear mesh and improved dirt management
- Rubber shielded bearings throughout
- Oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings
- Tough gunmetal colored multi-spoke wheels
- Vented multi-terrain dBoots® Fortress™ SC tyres
SPEKTRUM™ FIRMA™ 3660 3200KV BRUSHLESS MOTOR WITH SAFE D PINION AND ARRMA® HEATSINK AND COOLING FAN
CASTELLATED SLIPPER PAD AND SLIDING GEAR MESH
TOUGHER BRUSHLESS READY TRANSMISSION
Metal input spline moulded into composite gear. Same gears as the ARRMA 4S
Steering with more clearance for stones
LARGER PULL TAB ON POWER MODULE
RUBBER SHIELDED BEARINGS
- Large gears can withstand huge torque, and internal metal gears have been chosen for reliability during extreme bashing.
- Easy-access front and rear diff module removal.
The differential module houses each differential unit in an innovative yoke design. Only eight screws need to be removed to release the front and rear yokes. The power module can then be detached, allowing you to pivot the gearbox cases for differential access. The SENTON 4X4 3S BLX RTR comes brushless-ready with 37T 1.35mod diffs with silicone O-rings. The large gears can withstand huge torque, and internal metal gears have been chosen for reliability during extreme bashing.
Its full-time 4WD transmission uses strong front, rear, and centerline telescopic driveshafts that can’t be lost during heavy impacts, unlike dogbones. A simple, dependable, responsive steering assembly complements the ultra-reliable drive system and features a servo horn with built-in servo saver. The SENTON 4X4 3S BLX RTR includes the waterproof Spektrum SPMS651 metal-geared digital servo for 15% more torque than the previous version’s ADS-7M servo.
The self-bleeding, oil-filled shocks
Now with silicone O-rings, use a tried and tested, coil-over design for simple maintenance and amazing handling. Their innovative rod-end has a molded-in spring perch for extra toughness. Extended height dirt defenders and a close-fitting body limit the amount of dirt and debris that can get into the chassis tub. Front and rear bumpers offer defense against impacts.
PROVEN TOUGH COMPOSITE SHOCK TOWERS
Stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates
DBOOTS® FORTRESS™ SC TYRES
Tough gunmetal colored, multi-spoke wheels with vented dBoots Fortress SC tires give the 1/10 scale SENTON 4X4 3S BLX RTR Short Course Truck effective traction for bashing on almost any terrain. The aggressively styled Short Course truck body — available in blue/black or red /black— looks great in action and even better up-close, where the attention to detail on the decal and body aesthetics really shines.
SEALED WHEELS & VENTED TYRES
BLX100 2S/3S waterproof* ESC
IC5™ connectors (EC5™) compatible
Signature easy-access modular design
Easy-access power module
Easy-access electronics module
Easy-access diff module removal front and rear
Double wishbone suspension front and rear
Extended height dirt defenders
Adjustable ride height
Adjustable body mounts
High-speed center driveshaft support
2-year limited warranty (see website for details)
50+ MPH (80+ km/h) speed achievable in optimum driving conditions on 3S LiPo
Length: 558mm (21.97")
Vehicle General Specs
- Width: 298mm (11.73")
- Height: 210mm (8.27")
- Weight: 2.75kg (6.1 lbs) (without battery)
- Wheelbase: 327mm (12.87")
- Ground Clearance: 32mm (1.26")
- Drivetrain: 4WD
Required items (not included)
- 7.4V (2S) or 11.1V (3s) LiPo Battery with EC5 connector
- Compatible Smart Charger
- 4 AA Batteries for the Radio
|Ready to Run
|Max LiPo Power:
|Max LiPo power:
|Front shock oil:
|Rear shock oil:
|Front differential oil:
|Rear differential oil:
|Wheel hex size:
Extreme toughness and outrageous 50+ MPH speed separate the 1/10 scale, ready-to-run SENTON 4X4 3S BLX Short Course model from rest of the pack. Precision aluminum, tough steel and composite materials come together for an easy-to-maintain, super-durable vehicle design that’s now been upgraded to further increase the original Short Course truck’s already impressive performance and durability.
See also the more Powerful, Stronger and Large 1/7 Scale Arrma Mojave at Techno Hobbies!