Traxxas 1/10 TRX-4 Sport Electric Off-Road Rock Crawler - 82024-4
Traxxas 1/10 TRX-4 Sport Electric Off-Road Rock Crawler 82024-4
The TRX-4 Sport combines the unbeatable ground clearance and driving dynamics of Traxxas with the newly introduced Portal Axle system equipped with sticky Canyon Trail tyres provided with a lightweight Pickup truck body for a leaner, performance-focused new TRX-4. Combined with unique Sports bumpers, wheels, and body were designed for increased climbing versatility, whether its a fun trail run or a hardcore 4WD crawl, the TRX-4 Sports capability and performance-built approach takes your outdoor adventure to an exciting new level.
The TRX-4 Sport RC Truck is packed full of features right out of the box! With it's portal axles, waterproof electronics, metal geared high torque steering servo, aluminium shocks and the list goes on!
Traxxas TRX-4 Sport features Vs TRX-4 Other models
To make it affordable to all 4WD enthusiasts, the TRX-4 Sport is provided with fewer features than the TRX-4 Defender, TRX-4 Bronco & the TRX-4 Tactical, such as; Remote Locking Differentials, High/Low Gears and Inner Fenders. Outfitted with radically innovative technology, the TRX-4 Sport minimizes weight to maximize performance.
The Traxxas TRX-4 Sport is the ultimate 4WD Adventure vehicle for all ages!
A wide range of performance and adventure accessories are available to transform your TRX-4 Sport into a highly detailed Scale & Trail crawler.
- Clear and Painted Bodies
- Expedition Rack
- Auxilliary Exterior LED Lighting for the Roof, Bumper, and Expedition Rack
- Traction Boards
- Side View Mirrors
- Molded Inner Fenders
- Spare Tire Mount
- Bolt-on Headlights and Tail Lights
- Shovel, Axe, Jack & More!
The best connectors in the industry! Secure, easy to use, high-current, also has a RFID chip that tells the charger what settings to charge it on. Now that's one smart connector.
- Fully waterproof electronics
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Aluminium GTS shocks
- Portal axle
- Metal geared steering servo
- Traxxas high-torque Titan® 550 21T motor
- Traxxas XL5 HV 3S ESC
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible
The first Rock Crawler to have the luxury and capability of having the extra ground clearance axle portals provide. Go where others can't with the Traxxas TRX-4 Sport
- Tough, Lightweight Pickup Truck Body
- Trail-Tuned XL-5 HV Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Innovative Battery Compartment
- Rigid Steel Frame
- TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel transmitter
- Patented O-Ring Sealed Watertight Receiver Box Keeps the Micro Receiver Dry
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Hex Hardware with Rust-Resistant Black Oxide Coating
- Length: 557mm (21.93")
- Width: 249mm (9.78")
- Height: 241mm (9.47")
- Weight: 2.63kg (5.79lbs)
- Wheelbase: 312mm (12.28")
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Batteries -TRX-4 accepts a wide variety of NiMH (4-7 cell) and LiPo (2s-3s) batteries.
Compatible Battery Charger
- AA Alkaline Batteries -Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter.
Recommended but not essential
- Charger -Traxxas EZ-Peak Live charger is recommended for easy and fast charging performance (model #2971)
- Traxxass Power Cell 7.4v or 11.1v 25C iD LiPo Battery
|Max LiPo Power:||3S (11.1v)|
|Power Source:||Electric Brushed|
|Chassis Type:||Rock Crawler|
|On/Off Road:||Off Road|
|Max LiPo power:||3S (11.1v)|
|Front shock oil:||30w|
|Rear shock oil:||30w|
|Wheel hex size:||12mm|