MJX F645 2.4G 4CH
The MJX F645 is a medium sized fixed pitch 4 channel helicopter. It is constructed with aircraft grade aluminum with composite materials. Lightweight yet strong to take the abuse from learning how to fly. With its large diameter main blades and onboard gyro the F645 provides stable and precise flight characteristics. The MEMS Gyro system enables the helicopter to fly stable in outdoor conditions. When the helicopter experiences crosswind the gyro allows the helicopter to stabilize and improve flight. Equipped with a fully proportional 2.4ghz radio system the F645 ensures positive machine to user interface connection. The F645 is a true fixed pitch helicopter providing all movements of flight. You can strafe left and right, pitch forward and back, yaw left and right, and rotate clockwise and counter-clockwise. The power is derived from a 7.4v 1500mah battery system and provides about 8-10 minutes of flight time.
- Item No.: MJX F-series F645 F45 (4ch)
- Product Feature: Up/down, left/ right, forward/backward. 4 channel radio control helicopter with GYRO.
- Battery: 7.4V 1500Mah Li-poly
- Charging time: About 120-240 minutes
- Flying time: About 6-10 minutes
- Controlling distance: About 50 meters
- Fuselage length:70cm Overall height:20cm